Exposed

Red's POV

I made a beeline for the elevator with Dembe as Harold got agents to try and trace the video. As we entered I turned to Dembe.

"Call anyone that can trace that video we need to find him" I felt my eyes water as thoughts of the possible outcomes raced through my head. The yellow doors opened loudly and I ran outside. A black Mercedes waited in the alley next to the Post Office. We climbed in and Dembe sped off. I was looking out the window when I saw my friend's eyes on me.

"Don't worry, Raymond. We'll find him." He said to me softly. I gave a sigh and slumped into my seat and threw my head back. I couldn't bear the thought of losing him again. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I slowly pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. 'Lizzie.' I smiled softly. I flipped the phone open and put it up to my ear.

"Reddington speaking," I said solemnly. I heard Lizzie's frantic voice on the other end.

"Red? Thank god, Aram got us a lead meet us at 67 Hockhauser Lane." Before I could respond the line went dead. I slipped my phone back into my suit pocket and told Dembe the address. He put it into the GPS. I looked at the amount of time it would take us to get there. It said 20 minutes. My stomach had a sense of dread as Dembe continued to gain speed zooming down the roads.

We pulled up at an abandoned-looking manor. It gave off a murderous vibe. I opened the car door and put on my fedora and aviator glasses. I sauntered to Lizzie who seemed to be deeply immersed in a conversation. I looked around whilst patiently waiting for her to be done. A presence appeared behind me.

"Red, we're about to storm the house. Come on." Lizzie said softly. I nodded and motion to Dembe to take out his gun. I stood in front of the big and dark wooden doors. We flung the doors open and ran in. There were shouts and gunshots, for some reason, bouncing off the walls of the once eerily quiet manor. Lizzie, Donald, and I ran into the kitchen. I looked at the counter and noticed that there was a gap between it and the wall. I walked up slowly and pushed the button that was in the gap.

There was a raucous hissing noise as the counter moved backward. Dembe walked in with Liz and Donald. We stepped down carefully. When we got down we heard a soft groan. We rounded the corner and saw Chris laying on the floor losing a lot of blood. He looked at us as we ran over. I grabbed his head as my hand traveled to his neck. I felt a faint pulse.

"We need a medic, now!" I shouted. Donald immediately got on the radio. After a few minutes of me trying to stop the blood, there was a sudden clamor on the steps and paramedics came and whisked him away.

X-time skip-x

(Lizzies POV)

We walked into Washington General with worried looks. Ressler walked to the front desk lady. He came back five minutes later.

"Harris is in Room 208." He told us. Red and I stood and practically ran to the elevator. The elevator was made from glass and had a carpeted flooring. I pressed the button for floor two. It lurched upwards and opened its metal doors. We ran looking for the sign that said '208'. Once we arrived we heard faint whispers. I looked through the window and saw a mystery man in a suit similar to Chris's, his brown hair gelled, solemnly speaking to a limp Chris. I identified him as the leader. We walked into the room armed.

"Put your hands up! You are under arrest." I told him. He chuckled and looked at the three of us then at Chris. He leaned back.

"He wouldn't want this." The man told us. Rage filled inside me. His calculating gaze landed on me. He smiled showing his white teeth.

"Chris has also told me a lot about you, Liz. He also said that you are a smart woman. So use your brain and figure out what exactly we are." The man jumped out the window. We ran over and saw a helicopter rising and flying off. We turned back around to see Chris shift.