Welcome

The private jet that the two Reddington's and the task force occupied touched down on the private landing strip. Christian stepped out first. He was in his pinstripe navy suit and still holding the cane. A blonde-haired woman in a black suit and sunglasses stood there with a menacing face.

"Agent Harris?" She called out. Christian smirked and guided them over to her. He lifted his pant leg, exposing the tattoo, "Mr. Harris, by agency policy, you aren't allowed to have any outsiders, and considering the current climate of our situation, this rule applies now more than ever."

"I have orders from Mr. Demeanor." He showed her a paper. She took it from him and read it over.

"Agent, you may enter one of the vehicles. The rest of you need to remain out here until you are identified. Two per car." The driver monotoned. Christian climbed into the backseat of the car. His blue-green eyes watched everyone get scanned. Liz climbed next to him.

"Ellie," Christian said softly, "I'm sorry." Liz looked over at him.

"I trust you, you know that. I trust that you made the right choice to join them." Liz said.

"Can I at least explain why?" He asked softly. She nodded.

"My father is Reddington. He left when I was four because of the criminal stuff. Weeks later, a group that was searching for him stormed my mother and I's house. They shot her and were coming for me but I escaped. The house burned and I ran as far as I could. I bumped into a man in a suit and an accent. He examined me and asked what happened. I told him and he sent some of his friends to go investigate. He offered to take me in, Liz. Julius raised me and then taught me about the organization." Christian pleaded.

"So what exactly do you do?" Liz asked.

"We save people like you do, but, we take care of the more sinister. All your cold cases, we got to them before you did." Christian felt Liz grab his hand. He blushed slightly and looked out of the window. The car drove into an alley.

"We are here." The driver stated. Christian pulled Liz out with a slight smile.

"You're gonna love this." He smiled at her. Liz smiled back. Christian's smile was always contagious; that was one of the things she loved about him. The rest of the group was waiting in the alley confused.

"What are we doing here? This is just an empty alley." Aram pointed out. Christian opened the side door.

"In you go, you lot." Christian ushered them to the back wall. He stepped forward and made a large 'X'. The wall glowed red and an automated voice rang out.

"ACCESS CODE NEEDED." The voice said.

"Harris Christian R. Access code: 0021478921." The wall then turned green and opened to an elevator. Christian stepped in, but everyone else stayed outside.

"The elevator won't wait here forever." The agent smiled. They stepped in and Christian pressed the only button. The elevator started to go down. Christian felt a hand grab his nervously. He looked at Reddington discreetly.

"Don't like elevators?" Christian asked.

"Bad experiences," Reddington replied in a whisper. The elevator dinged and Christian led the group out. His glasses pinged:

My office. Bring them with you.

-Demeanor

"Whoa..." Liz and Ressler said in awe as Christian led the group around.

"Is everything here so advanced?" Cooper asked, "The FBI can actually use this stuff."

"Everything here is state of the art. From my tie to the tiles." Christian smirked.

"You're joking." Ressler shook his head. Christian removed his tie and flicked it. The tie became stiff. He slashed it at the empty pedestal. It fell to the floor.

"Believe me now?" Christian raised his eyebrows. The group continued walking to Mr. Demeanor's office. He walked up to the secretary.

"I'm here to see Mr. Demeanor." He monotoned. The secretary looked up

.

"Appointment?" She drawled. Christian glared at her and double-tapped the side of his glasses. The message projected onto the desk. She pressed a button.

"He will see you now." Christian pulled everyone through.

"Where are we going?" Reddington asked. Christian smirked at him.

"To see my boss."