CHAPTER - 1

Author's POV :

It was a pleasant morning were Ashwin was getting ready for his college and was in a rush because it is INTER COLLEGE FEST and he belongs to the organizing committee so he have to be there on time and within a blink of eye he left to College.

Ashwin's POV :

Today is a big day and being a part of organizing committee i want this to be successful without any problem. So i left home without even saying a proper bye to my parents and my sister i left.
And in college there was my friends rakshan and pugazh were waiting for me.

Rakshan - Enna machi late uh seri va poi      singing program stage fixation and sound system check pannanum.
( Why are you so late...thats okay come we have to go and check the stage and sound system)

Pugazh - sir periya ivaru enna kanduka kooda maataru naan kochukiten.
( He's a busy guy who won't mind me at all... I am sad now)

Ashwin - dei scene otadha da unnaku aprm ah soru vaangi tharen mooditu va
( hey don't overreact i will buy you food later)

After that we 3 went to the auditorium were dance program gonna happen.
It was all perfect and going well and then someone tapped on my arms. I turned back and i was stunned seeing her.

Anu POV :
Today is a big day to me,
I love singing and there's a big fest that's happening today and i have enrolled my name in that and i badly want to win this competition.
So i got blessings from my parents and went with my friend pavi who was waiting outside for me

Pavi - Anu all set thaan ah song nalla prepare pantala voice laam okay thaan ah ?
(Anu all set right, you have prepared your song right and is your voice alright)

Anu - Haan di aana bayama iruku nalla paniranum kandipa jeikanum pavi idhula.( Yeah but still i am scared somehow i have to win this badly)

We reached the college and we found out the auditorium were the dance program is happening and i reached there.

Pavi  - yeh engha register pannanum details aprm number enna nu ketuko di.
( Hey go and find where they're doing registration and ask about lot number)

Anu - aama di angha ID potu irukanga va avangata poi kepom.
( Yeah come there are few who are wearing ID card lets ask them)

So i saw three boys standing there and we both went and there was this one guy who's taller than me were i couldn't reach his shoulders so i tapped on his arms. He turned and that was a shock to me after seeing him.
____________________________

Anu - Senior neengala!! What a surprise, neengathaan ingha incharge ah ?
( Hi senior,what a surprise!! Are you the incharge here? )

Ashwin- Hey nee epdi ingha,aama naanthaan idhuku incharge...nee participate panriya ?
( Hey !! What are you doing here? Are you participating? )

Anu - aama senior, enroll panten adhuku aprm registeration sonangha aprm lot number ennanu therinjukanum ungaluku theriyum ah?
( Yeah senior i am participating and where should i enroll and when will they allot the number? )

Ashwin - yeh enna senior enna ashwin nu solliye koopdu nee and inghathaan register pannanum lot number announce panuvanga ma.
(Hey pls call me ashwin...and you're supposed to register her and they will announce the lot number)

Anu - Oh apdiya! Thank you senior aiyayo Ashwin.
( Is that so! Thank you senior oops Ashwin)

Ashwin - Paravailla confidence thaan po unnaku seri nalla pannu. All the best.
(You have more confidence anyway all the best)

End of conversation
______________

NOTE TO READERS:

So...lets wait and see what's gonna happen between anu and ashwin
Will love bloom between them if so how
Lets wait for that.

This is my first story so if there's any mistake or you didn't like it
Pls do accept my apology.
And pls do comment your expectations down below in the comment box