CHAPTER-12

Author's POV:
Its a new day for the couples...both the couples woke up with a happy face...new phase in their life...both anu and pavi got ready in a simple kurta and came down were all the other were getting ready for college... while rithika was making breakfast for everyone...anu texted ashwin...
Anu - okay listen...i have to plan...its like a prank with our friends...and you have to play along okay...
Ashwin- okay done...but what's it...
Anu - wait and watch sweetiee.
Ashwin - sweetiee ah
Anu- inime apdithaan kanna...

After having their breakfast...they all went to class and the class started... asusual classes were boring. During break anu told her gang that she wanna announce something to everyone... according to her plan ashwin acted as if he don't know anything...
Rakshan - macha ennada solra...unnaku kandipa therinjurkum yeh...
Ashwin- dei ennake therila da...therinja naan yen sollama iruka poren.

Anu- today evening i am gonna bake cake and prepare dessert for you all and then i will announce it...so sharp 6 everyone should be there okay and it's my order.

After her announcement everyone were in utter shock...and all started to pester ashwin and he managed somehow... it was lunch time... except anu everyone was there at their usual spot...
Pugazh- macha paapa engada pona? Kaanom yeh
Ashwin- therila macha kekren naan
He called anu and anu picked the call
Anu- before you ask me questions...naan yeh solidren...this is a part of plan seriya...just maintain like naan vera yaarodaiyo iruka maari seriya...and evening naan onnu soluven nee semmaiya act pananum ready aagiko... love you boo
Ashwin- oh seri seri okay anu paathuko bye.

He kept his face dull and told everyone that she went to meet someone...but she didn't tell who is it...and they all had lunch and went back to class... ashwin kept his face so dull ( anu plan)...
Anu came and class started...rakshan was keep on looking at both anu and ashwin...he found something fishy happening between them...
Later class got over anu went home early with pugazh in bike that she have to buy some ingredients...
She started baking cake and preparing desserts simultaneously...she was so excited and in a hurry to prepare and she asked pugazh to decorate balcony with fairy lights and curtains.
Without asking any questions he did it for her...
Everyone came back home and to their surprise everything was ready and everyone was amazed to look at the decorations and cakes...
Pavi- anu enna nadakudhu what's so important that you made all these?
Anu - solren solren adhuku munnadi ellam poi fresh aayitu vaangha...

They all went and got freshen up and came back...

Anu- okay...so suspense revealing timee....
All together - finally sollu
Anu - naan commit aayiten ( she blushed)
Ashwin - whattt...anu don't play pls
Anu- no ashwin i am serious...why are you in shock now...
Rakshan- anu ma vilayadatha Ashwin illana vera yaaru...
Pugazh - paapa enna ma...maapla illaiya?
Anu- ennaku ashwin ah pidikum aana love panra alavu yen ellam ipdi kekringha ennaku purila...
Pavi- are you out of your mind or what...enta neeye soliruka ashwin ah love panren nu ippo ipdi solra...are you playing or what...if so stop this drama...
Anu was dead silent...she didn't know how to react...and ashwin was literally acting as if he's heartbroken...this made everyone more angry on anu...

But later she started laughing and winked at ashwin and he too joined her and started laughing...all the others didn't know whats happening...they both came in side hug and looked into eachother's eyes and turned towards everyone and said...

Anu&Ashwin - WE BOTH ARE COMMITTED 💜

everyone started shouting and pugazh Rakshan and sudharsan started hitting ashwin and pavi she also started hitting anu and later everyone came into group hug and were so happy and they all celebrated it by cutting the cake and they all had dinner...pugazh was making fun with rithika
Pugazh - ellarum avangha aal oda sentangha namma eppo
Rithika- yosichu solren...
She smiled and ran and sat with other girls...
All the other boys witnessed this and
Sudharsan- oruthan enna ennamo try panren aana paaren avan neram ellam..
Rakshan- adhukulaam oru kudupana venum enna panradhu...
Ashwin- en macha pugazh ku ennada alaghu illaiya arivillai ah talent illaiya...
Pugazh- illa ennaku puriyala...enna otanum na mattum epdi da onnu seruringha...

It all went with pulling eachother legs and they all ended up watching movie and girls slept in the couch...boys were awake and took the girls to their room and made them sleep on their bed...pugazh took Ashwin for a private talk

Pugazh - though you're my bestfriend... she's like my sister...make sure you keep her happy and I don't wanna see tears in her eye...if you hurt her...you will see the other side of me...but i am so happy da...

Ashwin- i know macha... don't worry i will keep your sister happy and I won't hurt her...nee vema rithika ta sollu un love ah..

Pugazh- konja naal potum da paathukalaam

They both spent some more time and went to their respective bedrooms and drifted to sleep...
______________
HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THE CHAPTER...I WILL MAKE SURE I KEEP IT UPTO YOUR EXPECTATIONS... THANK YOU