CHAPTER-5

Author's POV:
They both started meeting often and they 5 became really close and pugazh and anu became like bro and sis whereas pavi and rakshan they both became really thick friends and ashwin and anu were in a phase called "NAMELESS RELATIONSHIP" were they both knew this isn't friendship as well as relationship but something pure between them that can be understood only by them...he became more possessive on her and she became more caring on him... they all together made many memories in this one yr and alas they all came to their final year and almost near their farewell.and today is the day where all the 5 wrote their competitive exam for MBA today.
___________________________________
Anu POV:

This one year idk how it flew,we 5 became really close and we made more and more memories... and especially me I've made more memories with ashwin, we both know that we have something in between us and but we don't wanna name that feeling but whatever it is he's gonna be mine always no matter what...and we all successfully finished our competitive exam and there's only 2 days to go for my college to get over and tomorrow is the last day for ashwin.we 5 have planned to go the same college but its all god's plan lets see what happens.

Ashwin POV:
I don't wanna say the same whatever anu said its true but one day i will make her mine, i am planning to propose her but i don't know when and how that proposal gonna be coz though i know she do have a feeling towards me still i don't want to rush it and want to know more about her feeling lets wait... tomorrow is the last day of my College life will miss this campus and funs for sure.
___________________________
The next day : ( farewell day)

Ashwin - rakshan, pugazh and ashwin were on con call.
Dei be ready i will come and pick you both so that we can leave to the farewell party together.

Rakshan- Okay macha...come soon

Pugazh - come to my home a few mins late i just now got up and getting ready.

And they both pulled the legs of pugazh and ended their call.
Ashwin was really confused what to wear so he called his lifesaver immediately and she cutted the call as she was inbetween her class and texted him to come to chat and he sent her few pics and told her to select but she came out of the box and sent someother pic and told him to wear that.
But the lecturer caught her and told her to get out but she was happy.

Anu called ashwin and told all this and scolded him though she was happy she jst wanna manipulated but to her dismay he found out.

Ashwin - nadikadha di kedi ....enkittaiye un nadipa podatha ( dont act anu , i know about you)

Anu - therinjurucha seri videy...( Kanchana style)

Ashwin - naan onnu sonna nee vera edho anupura yen?

Anu - adhulaam apdithaan and moreover nee anupuna three shirts um sumaar thaan idhaan semmaiya irukum

Ashwin - aahaan!! Seringa madammmm
Anu - pongha sir pongha poi kilambungha.
____________________________
He picked up rakshan and pugazh and left to the party and had fun and it was almost around 6 in the evening and the party came to the end they all ended up with tears but all of a sudden something happened and everyone got shocked...
__________________________
KEEP GUESSING