CHAPTER - 11

Anu POV:

Sitting at balcony anu was recollecting what happened today...It was so weird day today...pavi all of a sudden didn't inform me that she's going out for lunch with sudharsan...though she didn't do it on purpose i felt hurt...then i left to class there this weird guy named aditya kept on pestering me, i don't know how to leave from there...all of a sudden ashwin came and helped me but this guy aditya did something i hit my head and i dont know what happened...but i know for sure ashwin would have definitely done something to him...i managed to go to class somehow...there ashwin opened up saying that he "LOVES ME".I couldn't control my blush rememebring that...and finally my day came to an end by a good news that my best friend got committed...what else i want...i was cherishing that moment...that's when i felt his presence beside me.

Ashwin - enna anu thoongaliya? ingha ukantu iruka (didn't you slept yet anu...your'e sitting here) Anu- illa da...i was just recollecting what all happened today.

Ashwin- anu pls forget all that happened today...i am sorry anu i couldn't protect you..(slight tear fell down from his eye) Anu- dei...there's nothing your fault okay...smile now (she wiped of his tears and cupped his face) to make the situation better...she said let's play a game.
Ashwin - what game...
Anu - hmmm...i will ask you a situation and you should say what will you do...okay?
Ashwin - seri okay done...
After 4 to 5 situations...its anu turn now so she taught of asking a qn related to what happened today.
Anu - what will you do if a guy come and ask your help to propose me?
Ashwin- Ashwin got angry...but still he said...i will say that she won't love anyone...
Anu- she didn't give any reply
Ashwin- say something....still she didn't give any reply... ashwin thought this is the right time...so he turned towards anu and took her hand into his...her hand fits so perfectly between his hands...
Ashwin looked into anu's eyes and he said...

I have never seen a girl like you... who's so cute... innocent at the same time being bold...and a person who gets more happier than me for my achievements... who gets upset than me during my lows... who searches me during night time no matter whats time it is...who pampers me like a kid... who made me a good person...who can tolerate my anger and can compose them... I can't wait anymore anu....I LOVE YOU...will you accept me...he said looking into her eyes...were he can sense her tears...take your time and reply anu...he was about to get up...anu caught hold of his hands...and made him sit near her....
And looked into his eyes and cupped his face with her tiny hands...

Anu - I LOVE YOU ASHWIN... I don't know the reasons...but when i am with you i am being myself...i can open up anything to you... whenever i feel alone...i know that you're there for me no matter what...i don't wanna loose you ashwin..will you be there for me always...
Ashwin- he was so happy after hearing her reply...and he knows that how much trust is important to her...i just gave her a kiss on forehead assuring that i will be there for her no matter what happens...

Anu then sat hugging ashwin they were spending their time sitting at balcony...it started raining...and it was an awesome climate sitting at balcony...their eyes came into contact... they can feel eachother's breath... they both came close to eachother slowly....their lips made their way to eachother's slowly....it was a soft and smooth kiss assuring that they both will be there with eachother...anu was out of breath... ashwin realized it and slowly relaxed and gave her a peck on her forehead...and went near her ears and hummed I love you paapa...anu blushed and went near his ears and said I love you too boo...
The night came to an end ...they both planned to tell the news to their friends tomorrow evening by cooking dinner for them...they both went to their respective rooms... it's gonna be a new phase for both of them from tomorrow...they couldn't sleep thinking of what happened...
____________________________
Anu wanted to say this to her parents...but still something stopped her from saying that...so she thought she can say this when she meets them...and she wanna give a proper intro of ashwin to them...
Ashwin also thought the same...and now he has more responsibility of taking care of her and to create a proper career to have a happy life together...
They both were having lots of thoughts running through their mind...but they both forgot all those and jst recollected what happened....they drifted to sleep with that memory....
________________________________

What will happen when their friends and parents get to know about this?
How's their life gonna change after this?

I hope you all loved this chapter....i think i made this upto your expectations...
Thank you each and every one of you for your support and love...
_______________________________