CHAPTER-15

Anu's POV:
I just how lucky i am to have such a caring person as my boyfriend and lovable friends to take care of me...i felt so warm in his embrace.. i wish i have this for lifelong... slowly sleep took me...late ashwin woke me up we had breakfast and we started our journey....we played game were it ended by rithika proposing to anna...i am so happy for them...

Ashwin- we've reached the hotel finally
Sudharsan- let me go book the rooms
Pugazh- lets take the luggages and will wait at the lobby

The view of the hotel was so nice...and the place where it was located was so peaceful
Anu was enjoying the view and was taking a small walk outside the hotel... ashwin saw this and he joined her...they both hold their hands and were walking together...anu being such a innocent soul was admiring every single thing like flowers,park area...
Anu was really fond of swings...
Anu-  ashwineyyy...va va polaam oonjal iruku ennaku aati vidu
Ashwin- was admiring her childishness and said okay...
Anu sat and ashwin was playing along with her... pavi silently recorded a video of this and rakshan was clicking pics of them...
Sudharsan finished booking rooms and gave the keys to pugazh...and went in search of pavi...
Sudharsan- pavi ma enna panra ingha?
Pavi- angha paaru evolo cute la ivangha rendu perum
Sudharsan- aama romba cute...aana ennaku enaikum en aalu thaan cute...he winked at her and she blushed...
Rakshan took pics of the other couple and anu and ashwin joined them and asked pugazh and rithika to join they took selfies and went to their respective room...
The rooms like interconnected... you have to go the other room through one door... which was easy for them to spend time together...so the boys took the big room and girls took the other one...
They all were hell tired and slept... but poor anu she couldn't sleep so she thought of doing video call to her parents...
Video call:
Anu- hi ma epdi iruka...ponna maranta paathya call kooda illa...
A.parents- loosu unna poi maraka mudiyuma di thangam...enna ellam nalla podha epdi iruku trip...
Anu was explaining everything to her parents...she even told about pavi and pugazh's relationship...
A.parents- nee eppo ashwin ta solla pora? She mocked at her...
Anu face went into guilt that she didn't tell her parents yet...
A.mom- enna visayam ah irundhalum sollu appa and amma irukom unnaku...
Anu- illa ma...nerla sollalaam ninachom vandhu...aana neeyave ketuta...naangha relationship la irukom ma...she said
A.parents- idha sollava ivolo thayakam ashwin nalla paiyan...aana relationship la irukom nu career ah focus pannama vitradhingha... aprm ah sendhu pesuvom namma ellam...okay va..her father was so impressed because he loves ashwin like his own son...
She bid bye to her parents and went to the balcony...
Ashwin back hugged her and placed his chin on her shoulders
Ashwin- en paapa enna yosichutu iruku...
Anu- naan en amma appa ta solten ashwineyy...
Ashwin was shocked
Ashwin- eppo epdi how???
Anu- ippothaan konja neram munnadi video call la aprm ah namma la sendhu pesa sonangha...
Ashwin was scared what to say though he know about her parents...still he was shocked...
Anu- bayapadatha ma...ellam nallave nadakum she side hugged him...he placed a kiss on her forehead and made her to sleep in the room and he went to his room.
__________________________
Ashwin POV:
All of a sudden she told me that she told about our relationship to her parents... though they're practical and open minded...i still have thaf hesitant...i should take care of her...i should be more responsible hereafter...have to build a stable career and life...i should tell my parents as well...i know they love anu more than me...but i should find a proper time and have to inform them about it... slowly with his thoughts he slept as well....
__________________________
What will happen when ashwin tell about their relationship?
What are all gonna happen in the trip?
___________________________
Thank you all for your support and love towards my story... can't express them in words...

ENJOY READING ....💜