FINAL CHAPTER

Author's POV:

After 7 years...

All got settled in their life and having a good career and a happy family

Pugazh and rithika are blessed with 2 daughters
Pavi and sudharsan are blessed with a girl and boy
Rakshan and saranya are blessed with 2 boys
Ashwin and sivangi are blessed with a boy and a girl...

Their lives were so peaceful and they all do catch up whenever they have free time and do spent time a lot but with more responsibilities...
_____________________________________

Con call - rakshan made...

Rakshan- ellarum line la irukingala??
All together said yes...
Pugazh- ennada enna visayam kooptruka?
Rakshan- namma ellarum indha weekend trip porom continuous ah we all have 5 days holiday...ennaku adhu nalla theriyum so yaarum vara maaten nu solla mudiyathu...

Pavi- pasangala laam vitutu varadhu kastam da...
Pugazh- pasangalaiyum kooptu povom
Ashwin- aama nalla idea...aana neengha ellarum 2 kolandhaingala kooptu varanum naan mattum 3 kolandhaingala kooptu varanum he chuckled...anu gave a angry look on ashwin...

Rakshan- okay done so plan potachu porom avolothaan....
________________________________
Rakshan POV:
It's been long since we all went out and had proper fun...i thought of planning a trip as we all have holiday...so I've called my gang and asked them about it and all said okay...i am so excited to meet these people again...

Trip day...
All reached the destination and booked their rooms and settled at the garden area leaving their kids play in the play area near garden...

Anu- evolo naal aachu la namma ellarum ipdi sendhu vandhu irundhu...
Rakshan- aama thangam adhaan indha plan poten naan...

They all were chit chatting with eachother other and had a great fun being together...and were talking about their kids future....and were taking care of their children...

_______________________________
Author's POV:

So they all found their love in their life and were leading a happy life without breaking their bond with their friends.... every relationship matters...we don't have to lose one for the other... We all should know how to balance them...
_________________________________
They all made a vow together atleast once in a year we all should go on a vacation like this...

And as per their vow they all made that happen and now their kids became more excited than the parents....as the bond grows...
_________________________________

Thank you all for your love and support...so here comes the end for the story... hope so you all loved this....pls do share your view on this...and do comment ...💜

With love...
Your author 🤍