#EIGHT: WHEN IT COMES CALLING.

warning: physical altercation(s), blood, mentions of drugs, gun shooting and swearing

-

"what the fuck do you think you're doing here? showing up - popping up like this? ya' want a death wish or something?" sebastian doesn't mean to have a grip, clasping—convulse, tightly around rose's covered waist - feeling her hand side to a tender pain from the hurtful grip sebastian was putting on her.

it's not that sebastian didn't mean to grab rose like she was about to fall off a skyscraper story-building.
it was because of the unprofessional mismatch the mafia boss has been facing for the past few days.
this was just the cherry on top, not only her catty ex, but also sebastian's formal right-hand.

rose could feel her wristwatch pressed into her skin painfully, the gold digging completely into her subdued wrist. sebastian continues, still feeling the fresh indignant, irked thoughts, "-damn brat, you love working up my nerves, huh? starting up this shit again!"

rose doesn't like to attach herself to feelings that were lost with the mafia boss' standing just in front of her, but she couldn't help it when sebastian's warm body chants out her natural musk-scent sebastian' possesses. not when rose smells that faint cologne she used to attach her raw emotions to. there was no way.

it didn't change.

sebastian didn't change.

filling her nose innocently as rose lightly rocks her body from the wall to the weight sebastian had against her. rose heart ached in that moment of realization, she missed her mark completely. her bolder thoughts crawling back in. fuck.

rose misses, loves it so much. almost too much. memories of those dull moments of her and the mafia' boss flood her pervade, jammed brain - racking up emotions she thought she buried. guess not.

'screw those emotions - they always seem to come back with this fucker.'

rose has to bite her tongue with her emotions. trying not to release her latest mood with sebastian. it was almost too much. rose has been trying for the past few months to get where she is now, scuffed up against a wall with sebastian's smokey, husk scent all while sebastian danced rose's brain-cells away.

she's practiced her lines over and over, fearing she was going to forget an important detail, scraping up every last detail - and yet, whenever rosè was in front of sebastian: it was clear - almost too clear, she didn't know what she was thinking nor how she was going to say what she needed to say.

she presses her lips together, her head tug on her side of her pent up arm.
"...why do you think i'm here, sebastian?" rose' has to cover herself emotionally when deeming, viewing sebastian's structured face.

it was so unfair, sebastian still looked the same as always.
the alcohol that was in the mafia' bosses system simmered down by bundle - having to deal with the meltdown her young prodigy jungkook had.