#FOUR: SHE'S THE HOTTEST WHEN ANGRY.

warning: mentions of murder, and drugs

-

jimin was following her like a lost puppy - he was following her to the room she requested rick and her to talk in. jimin didn't know if he was going to attend it or not. sebastian didn't say otherwise, jimin was walking hand-in-hand with the mafia boss. lightly following behind her.

jimin dumbly tripped over his shoes due to the team of killers who have longer legs than him so they were taking three-times more than him causing him to fall behind and hurriedly trying to catch up.

sebastian was talking to yoongi, jungkook about what happened whenever she was gone, they both filled her in on how he came in - causing trouble with her business and jungkook. jimin didn't understand a word they were talking about, it was like they were speaking in a different language. jimin was catching onto smaller phrases they were talking about, but overall he didn't understand not one bit.

her prodigy, jungkook was going into great detail about showing both charlie and rick a lesson, because not only had they caused great pain to sebastian's business in general, they were harassing her employees and partner.
jimin could just tell that the younger one was a violent and a devious person. he liked to hurt people when needed. jungkook had no problem going into the small conference guns blazing.

jimin feels a little bit at ease considering he was holding hands with the most powerful man in their city. a few dancers and floor-workers stop to look at the small group of people moving from one end to another. seeing jimin on her side was something unheard of. it made jimin unnervingly hot inside his body. jimin didn't know at the time, but really jimin was the most powerful in the city.

jimin snaps out of his longing thoughts when he feels his hand being squeezed lightly and sebastian's hoarse voice grumbles. "my love?"

jimin perks up whenever she is talking to him. "y-yes?"

sebastian suddenly stopped in her tracks, facing towards jimin. out of the corner of his eye he could see yoongi and jungkook walking to the door, waiting for sebastian.

her body was fully directed towards jimin's smaller aura. he was looking more tinier than usual, his  hair was still pushed back from when she did it herself. sebastian gives off a warm smile hopefully to get jimin to pick the right answer.
"...things are going to get a bit...intense, maybe you should just stay in the locker-room. or floor the room." sebastian suggestively persuades.

no matter what happens to her or her business - sebastian didn't want jimin to get caught in this mess of hurt and blood. she didn't care if jimin could handle himself, it wasn't an option.
jimin shakes his head, standing his ground of wanting to follow her through those doors. he wanted to see inside her world.
"i want to be with you. let me sit-in, you won't hear a peep from me." jimin lightly swings back and forth on his heels - hoping to hear a 'yes' from sebastian.

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒.  𝐋.𝐀 | 𝐏.𝐉On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara