⌗𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

warning: mention of guns, and drugs

-

"are you fucking psycho? - huh? are you trying to get yourself fucking killed today?" it came like a bullet to jimin's thoughts that was in his head whenever he heard his best friend, taehyung spoke to him.

jimin was trying his hardest not to slap taehyung's hand away from his shoulder. taehyung should know by now jimin hates whenever people push him around like a rag-doll. it was a hard no.
jimin felt the anger up in his chest, he sharply puts the plate of drinks down at the nearest bar opening, not caring about giving the floor people their drinks anymore.

jimin turns his shoulders to face worried taehyung. he was about to set him straight. he needed to explain himself.

"tae - i need the extra money. you know i need it." jimin peached, clearly. he really wasn't trying to pick a fight with his best friend, that was the last thing jimin wanted to do.

and that answer wasn't good enough for taehyung, it wasn't. jimin has more than enough ways to get money in one night to satisfy his needs for the unrealistic reality jimin planted in his brain. it made taehyung want to sucker punch jimin so hard sometimes. "those shifts at the diner should cover that, right? c'mon jimin, selling coke while you work will put you in a jail cell. don't be this fucking stupid."

jimin sighs, clearly taehyung wasn't going to listen to why he wanted to pick up the drugs in the first place. jimin's mind jumped whenever he made bank selling the coke and flashed it in taehyung's face. he couldn't wait to do that again. jimin turns his shoulder back around, not looking towards taehyung anymore. cause fuck it, if he gets caught again. at least he has money waiting for him. he picks the metal tray back up.

"minnie, please don't do this. please. we can find another way to make real money."

jimin turns around, almost kissing taehyung because of how close they got. "taehyung! look at us-we're strippers for fucksace. you dance on a pole and i don't. you make good money, i don't. i work the floor. we aren't the same." and jimin was speaking the truth. the only reason he ever came to this stripper business was to make: money. like everyone else.

taehyung works the pole and dances simply because he was good at it, he had a stage presence everyone looked for to see, whatever money is thrown on stage belongs to the dancer and taehyung gets bills on top of bills, bags of money he couldn't even count by himself. taehyung was at the top and jimin was at the bottom. jimin money intake doesn't even come close to what taehyung can make in a night.

and taehyung really was standing there, telling jimin he could make real money in one night? it was bullshit.

taehyung eyes were filled with fire. they've been best friends since diapers and he concludes this was probably their biggest fight yet. "yeah, okay, but whenever you get into that jail cell. what's going to happen then? cause last time you did this, you ended up there-"