#SIX: DELICATE.

warnings: mentions of blood wounds, and murder

-

sebastian was provoked at the end of her desk, feeling the stalking gazes for her own staff, her team standing around her - feeling the hot tension of her just sitting there, having an impenetrable stare at her wooden-black desk.

'someone's gonna die,' that's all the mafia' boss could think.

both her hands clasp together, she and her staff feeling the heavy weight of disappointment, feeling simply like a failure at heart.
her men panic-stricken over the mafia boss who was keeping to herself in the worst possible way. they knew silence meant they messed up somewhere, big time.

sebastian doesn't have a correct timeline of what happened over the last six hours of being wide-awake. her body was used to the sleepless nights although, but now it was sunrise - that morning coming into a new morning, it was serene, but frenzied.

it was something completely different from her old ways, completely different. she wasn't used to having to take home a person she had an eye out for - her shouting for immediate emergency care for a dancer she only knew for a week.

a week. a simple week.

sebastian was always having modification - always finding new ways to become deeper into her own business without telling, in secret. that's what it was supposed to be, she couldn't have slip-ups, nor even the smallest mistakes.
having jimin being very vulnerable to her. to her dark world, being a fresh and a very easy target to taunt, to breakdown...it wasn't ideal for the dancer to be around sebastian. at all.

jimin got hurt because she let him go inside that conference room, showing his face to all those macabre, harrowing men whose life's work was to kill without a doubt, without a heartbeat.
exposing jimin to the dark world was a massive mistake - it was written in the books for life sebastian concluses, she couldn't leave jimin anymore - the poor fairy would murder under a day of sebastian let him walk out the doors.

that wasn't a suitable option for the both of them. and it's not that sebastian didn't want jimin to be with her...even though they met a week ago, it was a human decency for her to protect jimin from the bad. having jimin not dying because she had to keep up 'the status' of a boss, keeping with the image of having no run-on relationships.

that would cause great casualties in the business, if sebastian kept the fairy, jimin by her side: that would mean jimin would have to be a part of the mafia, and that wasn't something sebastian didn't want for jimin. overall, the fairy wasn't meant for the life sebastian was living and that made her so angry to think about.

sebastian was beyond angry at that point.

the mafia boss' clenched her fist so tightly that her nails were making her palms bleed trying to calm herself down, but she couldn't notice it because she already had jimin's blood all over her hands.
dried blood crust on the outlines of her rings and fingernails - dark brown blood dried up under her nails.