#THREE: DID THIS FUCKER JUST SLAP ME?

smut.

warning: use of homophobic slurs, handjobs

-

'...throwing his head back in pleasure whenever jimin feels sebastian press her tip on the rim of his clenched hole. mouth cropped wide-open, eyebrows narrowed to each.
her cock stretching him out as her cherry lips meet his cotton candy ones. "fuck..." jimin brags out - right on top of sebastian mouth. he was so fucked out. he could feel her in his stomach - poking his sweet spot. his eyes are crossed-eyed as he continues to feel her rearranging his guts.
the kiss is soft and quick, jimin feels her wet tongue on his only for a few seconds, whenever she pulls away jimin pouts, wanting more.

"you're going to get what you want, fairy. don't you worry."

her hips slowly move until they're glued against the backs of jimin's shaky thighs - jimin's knees were already unstable from being on his knees for so long before this position.
jimin couldn't even count the amount of orgasm he had during this session. jimin lets out a light cry - almost sobbing whenever sebastian shifts both of jimin's legs over her left shoulder, she wants jimin to feel every inch of her. at that angle jimin could feel all of her. every vein.

choking out - "oh, fuck - mommy. ple-"  jimin was feeling a lot in that moment. he was nervous someone was going to walk-in on them because they weren't necessarily hidden from the real world. and jimin overall was feeling something tight and heavy building up in his stomach as she continued to fuck him, mercifully.

"oh, daddy!" jimin simply cries out, not sure whether to push away or press further into the feeling because fuck, she was fucking him like she didn't care to break him whatsoever.
jimin violently jolted as she was deep inside him, feeling all around his stomach. jimin looked at his stomach and he could see the outline of her inside. oh fuck.

"you feel so good inside...m-me. yes." jimin whispers to himself, not knowing sebastian could hear him. sebastian slightly brushes the brown locks back - some of the strains of hair sticking to her fingers, exposing his red ears. oh how innocent does this fairy look.
"do you feel me in your little tummy, hm? that's me?" sebastian taunts with a lighter voice that went straight to jimin's cock. it jolted.
jimin nods, not able to form a single word. "-yes daddy, so deep..." he slurs in the silk, drool staining the silk sheets.

the thick, dirty noises make heat rise in jimin's puffy cheeks - they had red hand outline marks from the slapping sebastian was doing. slapping around jimin like a drag doll, he loved it. and jimin was embarrassed of his dirty thoughts and how much his body gave away in moments like this.
wet and thick noises coming from him, all times to be embarrassed, of all things to be embarrassed about.

sebastian takes the time to apply enough pressure on jimin's sweet spot to get him to react. her strap was thick enough to easily touch it with each heart-felt thrust. jimin moans were soft. not too loud, and he wasn't quite. he was in his own world.