⌗ 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍.

warning: mentions of drugs, homophobic slur, gun violence

-

'should i put a bullet in his head for good?' that was the exact thought that ran back into her mind whenever sebastian stepped out of that room-leaving jimin in that bedroom high and dry. that exact thought was tempting and sounded like the best.

for one, she was over the lies, tired of the tip-toeing around the truth with charlie, sebastian never liked charlie - at all, charlie thought he had a sharp tongue, but in reality - everything that came out of his mouth was pure bullshit, all bullshit.

he was brainless.

and now, sebastian actually wanted to make him brainless because of how pissed she was.
for two, the only real decent reason she decided to vouch for him was because yoongi thought it was the right thing to do, how wrong that turned out to be.
she hated charlie's guts way more now. she headed straight for that VIP section.

she didn't leave too long ago with jimin whenever they were in that VIP section. the two of them locking hands walking quickly to their own room, almost tripping on each other's feet from being way too excited. she did feel really bad about leaving jimin there by himself.

she wanted jimin as far away from 'cherry bomb' cause she was close to burning it down.

it was definitely for the greater good, she wanted to tell him to stay away from the club in general, but she couldn't because it was his choice.
the whole club was a bust of drugs and bullets.
everyone on their toes - waiting for the first wrong move to happen.

a fairy like jimin shouldn't be working there, sebastian wanted to get him out of it.

every single step sebastian was taking was setting her mind of what to do to charlie. it wasn't a shock to sebastian, it wasn't. charlie was always off and on with drugs his entire life. swearing to sebastian that he could handle heavy drugs being on his shoulders. he swore on his soul that he wasn't ever going to let 'his' club be filled with drugs: yet here it was, jimin exposing the ugly truth in all that.

it pained her to see jimin carrying something lethal like that. she found herself getting a cold chill to think: 'what if he showed that on the streets...'
he wasn't made for selling drugs and that just made sebastian even more infuriated than ever.

'cherry bomb' was sebastian's club. it was in her name, not charlie's. sebastian broke his nose whenever she heard the word that charlie was going around telling people it was his club. that was the same day sebastian finally let that statement go from it being 'her's' to 'his' letting charlie have it because yoongi pushed her to give him a share of her money to make more, so sebastain had permitted the club as 'his'-that wasn't really the case.

sebastian's mouth went absolutely sour whenever she had the name: 'rick' in her mouth, she hated that fucker more than god knows. rick has been more than a pain in sebastian's ass for more than two years now. he was always looking for a way to compete with sebastian - which pissed her off a lot.
he was annoying and he definitely couldn't take care of anything for too long. sure, rick was a bit taller than sebastian, he had muscles of a pig, but that didn't stop sebastian from wanting to beat his ass.