#SEVEN: THAT'S WHERE ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.

smut.

warning: smut: male receiving, strap-on sex, slight dumbification if you blink hard enough, dirty-talking, daddy/mommy kink, alcohol uses, mentions of murder, and an angry & soft jungkook

-

'...sebastian's fingertips traced lightly across quavery, hot-faced jimin's sweaty collar-bones, trailing up to his neck. jimin could feel her skin-warmed rings touch his jaw - forcing him to turn his head towards her awaiting head. them being mere inches apart from their lips touching.
jimin doesn't have a single brain-cell working correctly when in her longing grip. feeling her all around his body felt like he was in a different world.

her lips were soft, buttery when they met the fairy's. jimin already had a handful of her natural musk scent in his mouth before, it was nothing new, but jimin could have that taste for a lifetime and still not get weary of her scent.

"fuck," jimin breathe, he could feel the muscles of sebastian smirking over his lips, her knowing she had jimin equally tied down in her grip. sebastian openly smirking against the fairy's lips. the two were crazy for each other.

'you smug bastard...' jimin's mind tugs up, she is, she was. sebastian was walking directly on fire when feeling up on jimin.
touching parts of him like she owned him, 'who does she think she is?' jimin hates to admit it - sebastian knew the power she held over the dancer. every bit of her could control jimin.

jimin found that satisfactory, content feeling while being straddle in the mafia's boss lap, hips slightly rolling lightly in the air as another hand was on the side of her face, rubbing on her soft skin as he lined himself up.

he already made a mess on her cock, jimin already came twice. jimin was solely addicted to what she gave. the sex she gave. "you're so fuckin' greedy, you just came."
he was giddy, too impatient to wait as he thrust himself in a single swoop, burying the length of sebastian inside of jimin's tight heat.

jimin screamed, throwing his head back, eyes wide as he was speared open. "urgh..sebby!" jimin easily moans right in sebastian's face. she never misses with the boy, everything about was hard-hitting including her cock apparently as well. jimin eyes naturally cross as he pushes himself down on her cock - feeling him up completely.

whiny, spitting out pants of moans - the fairy could barely fit it all inside his small stomach, he could feel sebastian's inside his upper stomach. no one has ever been that far up there before.
the mafia boss having the ruthless audacity to move her hips a bit to disturb jimin's problem, making him go into a frenzy.

"you've been complaining all fuckin' day about it and now you can't take it? dumb boy, you said you wanted my cock, so fucking take it."

sebastian brings jimin down to meet her thrusts, she obviously wanted to get a reaction out of the fucked-out boy and she did.
jimin babbles, rambles grumbles of pleasure.