Chapter 1: two friends and awkwardness

Alex and Sam are walking around in the creek

Alex: Ah, don't you just love the creek.

Sam: who doesn't

Alex: exactly, right!! The creek is awesome!!

Sam: I mean its ok, but its not the only place.

Alex: yeah but you can do anything you want.

Sam: true but nothing you can't do.

Alex: hmm?

Sam: I mean most of the things you can do is pretty much limited to what you physically can do. Without any imagination or someone to play with it can be pretty boring.

Alex: that's why you have me and I have you.

Sam: ok but what if we didn't.

Alex: noo! We will always have each other BFF right?

Sam: yeah. Your right. (Weak laugh and a sigh)

Alex:(feels like some things wrong, but doesn't know how to ask and takes a deep breath) Is-

Sam: Hey!, come on, last one to the trading tree is a rotten egg.(suddenly starts running)

Alex: no fair, you're cheating.(runs after)

Alex and Sam ran all the way to the trading tree laughing all the way. But Alex still couldn't shake off the feeling that something wasn't right. But everytime he wanted to ask Sam, Sam would start something random. Like he knew or something. The day passed and it was time to go home. Sam said goodbye like nothing was wrong. The next day came and Sam wasn't at school. Alex got worried.

Alex:(texting on phone) hi. Are you ok?
(He waited what felt like hours and no response. There was a moment where it looked like Sam was gonna respond but nothing.) *out loud. I hope he's okay?

Random female voice: hope who's ok?

Alex: huh?(looks around for somebody but couldn't see anyone.)

Some rustling from a nearby bush startled Alex.

Alex: who's there?

Silence fell and then.

Random female voice: meow, purr purr

Alex: I know it wasn't a cat. I'm not. I just wanted to know who said that.

Random female voice: maybe I am a talking cat.

Alex:(chuckles) ok talking cat, my name is Alex and yours?(staring at the bush that rustled)

Random female voice: meow Alex, my name's Kat. Kat with a K

Alex: (laughs) ok Kat with a K, nice to meet you. Do you want to play?

They both laughed then Alex starts to walk towards the bush.

Kat: uh, wa-ait, don't-

Alex tried to get past the bush and trips.

Alex: ow, that hurt.( raising his head) are yo-

Suddenly before Alex was a naked girl. The image made him speechless. The girl's face started to redden with a hand Out.Alex's face too started to redden.panic rose in both of them. Alex trying to get up and stuttering. While Kat looks around frantically also stuttering. Alex finally gets up and runs behind the bush almost tripping again.

Alex: W-W-W-WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!!

Kat: (frozen and yells) DON'T YELL IT!!!!

THEY STARTED BREATHING HEAVY. Not knowing what to do or say. they stayed quiet for who knows how long.

Both stutter a sorry.

Alex: why are you sorry I should be the one apologizing.

Kat: I'm the one who's naked in the first place.

Alex: I didn't mean to look, i mean didn't see any, i-I-I mean(closes his eyes so tight, you would have wondered why He covered his eyes with his hands.)

Kat: please don't tell my parents!

Alex: I don't even know your parents!

After a while rustling and steps from the bush startled Alex. Still closing and covering his eyes.

Kat: i-its ok.

Alex: are you sure?

Kat: yes, you can open your eyes.

Alex:(hesitant) ok, I'm opening my eyes.

What he saw next was a the same girl but this time she was wearing clothes. She wore a. Big blue shirt with a darker sleeves, purple, black maybe. And bike shorts white shoes and a red cap. ALex sighed a sigh of relief but had confusing Emotions he didn't understand. And asking himself why she was naked and making scenarios in his head the image popping up making him red and dizzy.
A hand brought him out of it.

Kat: um.. You thirsty?