chapter 8

Alex and Kat were curious but too embarrassed to ask them. Alex knew how carefree the creek can be but he never thought about being naked in front of others. Just wearing swim trunks to the pool was as far he ever gotten.after a while the conversation went toward school ending and making plans. they couldn't do anything like sleepovers or anything after dark at least with kat, but otherwise everything else was a go.
making plans was fun but thirsty work, so they decided to go to the trading tree. they were greeted by Kit and her helper assistant Jessica.

Alex: Hi Kit, hi Jessica, three soda's please.

jessica: sure, what do got to trade.

kit pats jessica's head, with a smile of a proud momma.
Alex, Sam and Kat take out a cloring book, a board game called El Game-o, and a vox of colored penciels.
jessica's eyes gaze the colring book. kit checked the items, looking for missing peices, the pictures, what colors they head and gave jessica the ok. just then...

random creek kid: NAKED GIRRL!!!!

It was one of the nudist kids they meet earlier, naked as can be. she had long blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes. in her hand was a toy doll with no clothes as well and she was heading to the the trading tree. many surrounding kids were surprised, embarressed. they were ether looking away, looking and cover their eyes or other kids. the naked girl didn't seem bothered by them and by the time she was at the counter, jessica was gone.

kit: so what do you got to trade?

girl: this, for a choco-roll.

kit talked to the girl, and that even though she has no problem, but still suggested she wore something because there are kids, younger kids.
after saying that traded the toy and the snack and the girl left. after that kids started talking about what just happened. the next day or so. there was talk about a dress code from the council of the creek. soon chaos came