I'll help you🌧

What's happening: Tanjiro has been having a hard time thinking about how his families death is his fault and has been getting horrible dreams at night reminding him about it. Just recently Nezuko died due to an accident and that wasn't helping him either.
Modern Au!
Tanjiro and Zenitsu both have long hair
(Mentions of Cutting!!!!!!)
________________________________
Tanjiro's POV~
I sat up in tears and breathing pretty heavy. I looked around and saw that it was 5:00am. I got my breathing under control and got out of my bed to go get some water or something. I walked down the hall and went to Nezuko's room to see her. I opened the door and saw no one there.
"Right..."
I get tears running down my face slowly and started making my way back to the kitchen. I walked down stairs and saw a photo of all of us in a park smiling and laughing. I smiled a bit thinking of the memories and felt more tears staring to run down my face.

"God I really am a mess right now."

I went to make some food and once I finished I got 8 plates out. I put food on the each of them and set them at the table.

"Hope you guys enjoy your breakfast...!"

I started eating my food looking at all the empty chairs and plates full of food on the table.

"I can't do this."

I got out of my chair and walked to the guest room where Nezuko used to stay. Never took the guest room sign off of her door, but might as well keep it there. I then got took out a razor blade that was in a drawer. 'Hello again...it's been a while hasn't it'

One...

'It all your fault.'

Two...

'They would still be here if it wasn't for you.'

Three...

'You're the reason they're dead.'

Four...

'Just end it already. No one would miss you anyway.'

Zenitsu's POV~
I wanted to check on Tanjiro to see how he was doing because of what happened with Nezuko a while ago. I picked up my phone and decided to call Tanjiro. It rung and rung and rung until it hit voicemail. I tried again just to get the same response from the first try.

'Weird. Maybe he's busy...yeah...that's gotta be it.'

I paced around my room in circles thinking about what could be happening with Tanjiro.

'You know what? I'll go check on him."

I went to get my shoes and a fresh pair of clothes. I went to the bathroom to go change and decided to try and call Tanjiro one more time, but again, I got no answer. I began to get worried and grabbed my keys and rushed out the door locking it behind me. I speed walked to his house and knocked on the door. But yet again I got no answer. I decided that I would just come inside since Tanjiro gave me a key a while back. Once I entered I smelt some food coming from the kitchen. I walked over there and saw 7 plates of food on the table and 1 plate of food partly eaten from. I then made my way upstairs and down the hallway.

"Tanjiro!!! Where are you?!"

I stated to get worried and sped up a bit.

'Where could he be...'

I then came across the "guest room" which was actually Nezuko's room and heard Tanjiro's heart beat coming from inside. I reached for the door handle and opened the door to take a peak inside.

"Tanji-"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked shocked when I saw Tanjiro sitting on the bed with a bloody razor in hand and blood running down his arms.

"T-Tan-jiro...w-why"

He then look up at me with sorta emotionless eyes. I ran over to him and took the razor out his hands. That's when he looked back at me angry and started reaching out back for the razor while I was holding it away from him.

Tanjiro: "GIVE IT BACK!"

"NO! WHY WOULD I?!" I was crying hard tears at this point.

Tanjiro: "JUST GIVE IT!"

"NO! TANJIRO YOU NEED TO STOP!"

Tanjiro: "HOW CAN I?! THIS IS MY ONLY ESCAPE!"

"...Escape?" He stopped struggling and looked away from me. He started crying onto my chest and his cries sounded so full of pain. I hugged him and caressed his head.

Tanjiro: "I-I c-can't do this a-any-more. It's t-too much f-for me! W-why can't it all just be o-over already! W-why am I still here?!"

Tanjiro was just in tears. He was crying uncontrollably and couldn't stop. I picked him up slightly and walked over to the bed with him in my arms. I sat down then set him in my lap hugging him tightly.

"Shhh...it's gonna be okay..."

Tanjiro: "It's my fault they're dead And yet I'm still here leaving life! Why is that?! What can't I just die already!"

"Tanjiro...calm down. If your family was here right now they would not be happy with you saying that stuff right now would they?"

Tanjiro: " *sniff* n-no."

"Exactly. They are here watching over you Tanjiro. I'm sure they want you to live a happy life and not cry over them all day right."

Tanjiro: "M-hm *sniff*"

"Just think of all the good times you had with them okay?"

Tanjiro: "O-okay then..."

"I promise I will be here with you from now on. I will always be by your side and never leave you alone. I promise I'll help you get through this Tanjiro."

.

.

.

(A/N: Hewooooooo! So yeah I was bored lol. Sorry for the angst, but feel free to leave some request :D! Bai Baiiiiiiiiiiii! Till next time! <3)

(Word count: 975 words)