School Festival🌸

(Teehee sorry not sorry)

In this everyone is their normal age but all the Hashira's are 15-16 as well. Giyuu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Sabito, Nezuko, Mitsuri and Zenitsu and really good friends in this AU! And Zenitsu aint a pervert, well not like he is in the show anyway( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Modern AU!
*******************************************
Tanjiro's POV~

Zenitsu and I were walking down to hallway to our class together talking about random things.

Zenitsu: "Did you hear that we have a school festival coming up?!"

Tanjiro: "No I didn't. When's the date?"

Zenitsu: "I'm not sure, but I know it's this week! Probably on Thursday or Friday I'm guessing."

Tanjiro: "Interesting."

We made it to class slid the door open to enter. We entered and saw a whole bunch of kids talking about the School Festival coming up. Zenitsu and I went to our seats and set our bags down.

Tanjiro: "Wow. Didnt know people got this excited over a school festival."

Zenitsu: "Yeah! Its a really fun event! Classes get to host different and/or can do things too! Like Café's, plays, concerts, anything you could think off. The most common one that everyone likes to host is the Maid Café. Stupid preverts..."

Tanjiro: "Oh-"

The bell then rung interrupting my sentence and our teacher Ms. Kanae came rushing in the classroom.

(Kanae aint apart of the Hashira's right now lol)

Ms. Kanae: "Sorry I'm late guys! Anyways, today we will be talking about what we should do for the up coming festival on Friday! We will spend today and the next 3 days decorating for the event. Anyone have any suggestions?"

Genya: "Lets do a play!"

'A play seems fun."

Ms. Kanae: "Okay then! I'll put all the ideas on the board!"

Uzui: "Nah lets do a Maid Café!"

Sabito/Zenitsu: "God damnit. I knew this was gonna happen." They both said while face palming.

I chuckled at their actions until another student rose their hand to speak.

Aoi: "Maid Café's are always the first call and really common! Everyone here will probably be doing a Maid Café anyways! Dont you wanna do something unique?!"

Uzui: "That's why the girls wont be wearing the maid outfits!"

Aoi: "What do you-"

Uzui: "This year the guys will be the ones wearing the maid outfits!" He said proudly.

All the males: "EHHHH?!

Aoi: "What-"

Uzui: "It would be nice for a change and it would be funny for the guys to walk around in maid outfits serving. We could also add different things to their outfits like hair extensions and stuff, but yeah.

Ms. Kanae: "How about we take a vote? For weather we do the play or the Maid Café.

Class: "Sure!"

Everyone went up to the board and put a mark under which one they want. The teacher stood in front of the board when everyone was finished and did a mini drum role. She then moved out of the way and reveled the board.

Ms. Kanae: "And it seems like we have a tie with 15 votes for Maid Café and 15 for Play!

Uzui: "How about we do both? First we do the play and then we do the Maid Café after!"