I Failed/ Fault🌧

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDE DEATH AND CUTTING‼️)

(If you want you can listen to the song up top while you read :D! I put the hour version so it will be on repeat while you read lol but I could only find the slower version T^T)

This chapter basically takes place in my other book "When I Met You". With Hikaru and all that, but something different happens here... Nezuko is at a friend's house.

(In this AU Tanjiro used to cut, but stopped when Zenitsu caught him one time and has been good on not cutting since then...but lately he has been cutting behind Zenitsu's back again)

(NOT APART OF THE "When I Met You" STORYLINE!!!!! JUST FOR THE ONESHOT!!!)

No ones POV~

Tanjiro and Zenitsu were hanging out at home while Gramps was out getting stuff. They were sitting on the couch and watching TV when suddenly the house phone rang.

Kaigaku: "I'll get it."

Zenitsu: "Thanks!"

Kaigaku: "Yeah yeah."

He went to the phone and picked it up to answer.

Kaigaku: "Hello?"

. . .

Kaigaku: "Yes this is Kaigaku Agatsuma speaking."

. . .

Kaigaku: ". . ."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The phone then dropped out of his hands and fell to the floor.

Zenitsu: "Kaigaku? Are you okay-"

Kaigaku: "This is all your fault..."

Zenitsu's POV~

I was confused on what he was talking about and so was Tanjiro. He started walking over to us and grabbed Tanjiro by his shirt and threw him on the ground.

Zenitsu: "Kaigaku what the fuck!"

Kaigaku: "It's all your fault you little mistake! If you never came here this wouldn't have happened!"

Tanjiro: "W-what?"

Zenitsu: "Kaigaku please explain what's going on."

Kaigaku: "Gramps is dead. And it's all this red head's fault."

Zenitsu: "...H-huh?"

Zenitsu: "D-Dead..?"

He just stayed silent and looked at Tanjiro.

Zenitsu: "No this is a joke right?"

Kaigaku: "Do I seem like the type to joke around about this?"

I then saw Tanjiro trying to get up from the floor just for Kaigaku to grab him and slam him into the wall.

Kaigaku: "Where do you think your going?"