Done🌧

Requested by: LadyMaria_223

Sorry if it's not exactly what you want

Sorry if it's not exactly what you want. <3

This is gonna be a short chapter sorry!

Demon Slayer AU!

Setting: Zenitsu's Room
________________________________

Zenitsu's POV~

Tanjiro: "WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE?!"

Zenitsu: "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I DIDNT MEAN TO!"

Tanjiro: "HOW WAS THAT AN ACCIDENT?! I CALLED FOR YOU AND YOU JUST KEPT TALKING TO THAT PERSON!"

Zenitsu: "TANJIRO I DIDNT MEAN IT!"

Tanjiro: "IF YOU JUST LISTENED WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS STUPID SITUATION! I ENDED UP GETTING HURT IN MY ARM WHEN WE COULD HAVE EASILY AVOIDED THAT IF YOU DIDNT IGNORE ME!!!"

I gritted my teeth and something that shouldn't have slipped out my mouth.

Zenitsu: "WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SUCH A DAMN USELESS COWARD WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITUATION!"

. . .

Zenitsu: ". . ."

Tanjiro: ". . ."

Zenitsu: "Babe I-"

Tanjiro: "Is that what you've been thinking all this time? That I'm just some useless coward when it comes to cities?"

~Flashback~

(Still Zenitsu's POV~)

Tanjiro and I got assigned a mission together in a city where apparently some people have been going to sleep or going unconscious randomly and then have loads of scars and bleed to death, and/or just wake up dead. I got slightly worried cause that's just how I am, but I got happy because that means Tanjiro and I could spend more time together! I put on my Haori and dusted it off a bit before heading to Tanjiro's room. I stopped in front of his door and knocked.

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro? Are you almost ready to go?"

I yelled out from outside his room.

Tanjiro: "Y-yeah! Just give me a minute!"

He then came out the room and looked at me smiling. I could hear that he was nervous and scared.

Zenitsu: "You alright?"

Tanjiro: "M-mhm!"

Zenitsu: "Don't lie to me."

Tanjiro: "I'm okay!...For now at least..."

He mumbled the last part under his breath, but thanks to my hearing I heard it. I was confused on why he said "For now at least" but I just decided to leave it alone.