Worthy (☁️👑)

(The ☁️👑 basically just means Royal AU)

Requested by: July_Yaoi

(I had a struggle writing this cause I had so many ideas so it's gonna seem weird and confusing :^)

Little bit of info about the story:

Zenitsu

Zenitsu is a prince of a very well known Kingdom and is at the age where his parents are wanting (kinda forcing but we don't talk about that part-) to get a significant other or lover, but he isn't into that. Many girls had fallen head over heels in love with him, but none of them were really his type.

(In this AU Jigoro is Zenitsu's father and let's just say he got married to a women. He got married to this women when Zenitsu was very young so even though Zenitsu now knows that she is his stepmother, he still calls her mom or mother)

Zenitsu's stepmother did want his stepson to get married, but wanted it to be a girl. She was a homophobic bit- Anyways. She didn't like that thought of a guy dating another guy. As a matter of fact she hated it. On the other hand Jigoro was a very kind, understanding, and just wanted his son to be happy. He didn't care if it was guy or a girl. He just wanted his son to be happy.

Tanjiro

Tanjiro was just a regular boy living in the town. He wasn't special or anything, but he was known by most everyone in the town for his kindness. Even if he was rushing somewhere, or was in the middle of doing something, he would never hesitate to help someone in need. His family was just as sweet and caring as him. They would always joke around and when they would go out they would check on people to see how they were doing. I guess you could say they were like mini celebrities of the city since most everyone knew them. Tanjiro was also at that age where his parents wanted him to get a lover, but they also didn't care if it was a boy or girl. Unlike Zenitsu's one parent that supported him, both of Tanjiro's parents were supporting and just wanted him to be happy.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu

They are both friends, but keep it a secret. Only Tanjiro's family and Jigoro knows. Everytime Zenitsu could he would go out to the town and meet with Tanjiro and they would hangout either at Tanjiro's place or in the forest in the back of the town.

Names and Ages
Tanjiro - 18
Zenitsu - 19
Jigoro - 45
Claria (stepmom) - 43

Zenitsu had long hair in a ponytail cause why not
Tanjiro has hair that's a little bit past the shoulder mark

Anyways on to the story! >:3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zenitsu's POV~

Claria: "Zenitsu sweet~! Where are you~?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked out of room to meet my step mother standing outside my door with a smile on her face. 'Oh god please not this again.'

Claria: "I found someone for you to meet again hunny!"

Zenitsu: "Mother. How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not looking for a relationship right now-"

Claria: "Come come! Let's go meet her!"

She then grabbed my hand and dragged me out my room and down the long halls to the main room. Honestly it wasn't that surprising anymore. She would always do this every other day. At least, that's what it felt like. It was getting tiring and I couldn't take it anymore. She would just choose some random girl from the town. Have us hang out, either at the girls home or somewhere else, and then I come back and tell her what happened.