Jealous 2🌸

(A little backstory: Mika, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro used to all be good friends and hangout at each other's houses every now and then. But then Mika found out that Tanjiro had feelings for Zenitsu and everything sorta changed. She stopped hanging out with Tanjiro as much and started treating him like an enemy somewhat.)
_______________________________

Tanjiro's POV~

My head was resting on Zenitsu's shoulder when I felt like someone was watching us. I turned around and saw Mika staying at us from a far.

Tanjiro: "Mika...?"

Zenitsu: "Hmm?"

Tanjiro: "...I thought I saw Mika over there."

Zenitsu then turned around to look where I was looking, but looked confused.

Zenitsu: "Huh? There's nobody there though."

Tanjiro: "Maybe it's just my imagination..."

I turned back around and stared up at the sky. The breeze felt nice against my face. I smiled a bit and rested my head back on Zenitsu's shoulder. A few minutes later and I still felt like some one was watching me.

Tanjiro: "Hey Zenitsu? Can we go back to my place?"

Zenitsu: "Yeah of course! Something wrong?"

Tanjiro: "I just feel like we're being watched and it's making me a bit uncomfortable."

He nodded and we both got up and dusted ourselves off a bit.

Zenitsu: "Ready?"

I nodded and he started running making his way out the park.

Tanjiro: "Hey!"

Zenitsu: "Payback from the race to the cafe!"

Tanjiro: "You little-"

I started running after him soon catching up to him.

Zenitsu: "How are you so fast?!"

Tanjiro: "I'm not fast you're just slow."

Zenitsu: "Whatever."

I laughed and we started walking instead of running. We finally made it to my place an went inside.

Nezuko: "Welcome back! How was it?"

Zenitsu: "It couldn't have gone any better!"

Nezuko: "Oh? What happened~"

Zenitsu and I just smiled at her and she looked at us with a huge smile.

Nezuko: "Are you guys finally dating?!"

Zenitsu nodded and Nezuko started jumping up and down squealing. I chuckled a bit and then realized something.

Tanjiro: "Hey Nezuko? Where is Rokuta and the others?"

Nezuko: "Huh- Oh! They are up in Hanako's room playing around and mom and dad are out somewhere."

Tanjiro: "Ah okay!"

Zenitsu then grabbed my hand and started running up to my room when we saw Rokuta coming out of Hanako's room.

Rokuta: "Hmm- Big Brother is back!"

He came over to me and I picked him up and hugged him. He started reaching his arm out like he wanted to go to Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: "Hmm?"

Tanjiro: "You wanna go to Zenitsu?"

He nodded and I could see Zenitsu looking like he just saw something adorable. I then let Rokuta go to Zenitsu and he smiled.