Chapter 1

Wanda's Pov

      Gone. He was gone. The one person I had left, the one person that was there for me no matter what had left. No, not left, died. Why does this keep happening? First my parents, and now him. I have nowhere to go, I have no one. 

It's not like I could stay compound with the avengers. Sure, Clint had told me that if I walked outside and fought along side them I was an avenger but I knew that wasn't true, It couldn't be. This was my fault after all, I helped Ultron.

"Wanda?" Vision's voice snapped me out of my daze. I had been sitting in a chair inside the guest room in the compound lost in thought for what seemed like hours. "The rest of the Avenger's are inside the common room discussing what the next step should be, Clint asked me to come and retrieve you." I looked at Vision in confusion. 

They wanted me? Really?  After all of the trouble I've caused? I looked at him questioningly, this had to be a mistake. "Are you alright?" he questioned. "You seem troubled." I seem troubled? Of course I'm troubled! I lost my Brother only hours ago. But I only shook my head and stood up as I walked towards the common room.

"The city was literally floating! Like, In the sky!" I heard Stark say as I awkwardly sat down In a chair near Natasha. Everyone looked at me, I felt so out of place. "Hey Wanda." Clint said, in an attempt to break the tension. "Hi.." I responded shyly. I could tell I wasn't welcomed, after all why would I be? I should just ask how soon I should be packing my bags, I couldn't stay here.

"Ahem.." Stark continued, "The government probably isn't too happy with us right now, any suggestions on how to clear the air?" "What do you mean clear the air? You mean tell them that you accidentally built an evil  robot that tried to take over the world? None of this would have happened if It wasn't for you." Steve replied. "Well if it Wasn't for miss mind control over there it wouldn't have turned into such a big problem!" Stark snapped. I felt My face heat up.