Chapter 2

Wanda's Pov

  I felt everyone turn their heads to me, I felt tears sting in my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall. I finally mustered the courage to speak and said, "I know that this is all my fault.. I-I thought I was doing the right thing but I ruined everything. I'm so sorry, I'll leave soon. I know I'm not welcomed here." The tears I had been holding in started to fall and I ran back into my room before anyone could say anything. "Nice going tony." I heard Natasha say, "You know she's young. And she just lost her brother. Maybe don't act like an asshole for once?" She continued. I heard her and two other stand up and walk towards my room.

It was Natasha, Clint, and Steve. I quickly tried to wipe the tears form my eyes but they kept falling. "Hey.. are you okay?" Steve asked. "I'm fine." I responded, with my back turned from them. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? They should hate me, I deserve it. I thought they would leave, but I felt them sit down next to me. 

Clint started to speak, "You know Wanda.. I'm really sorry about Pietro." I winced at his name. "He saved my life, and I'm here for you. Don't listen to Tony, he's stressed. Your brother was a pain in my ass but he was a good person, and you are too." Steve and Natasha nodded. I finally turned to face them, and before I could stop it my quiet tears turned into loud sobs. 

The three of them all looked surprised but immediately began to try to comfort me. "No, stop!" I exclaimed. "This is all my fault! my brothers dead because of me!" Without meaning to , red sparks began forming at my fingers, and the room began to shake. Natasha began to talk, in an attempt to reason with me.

"No, hey, listen to me Wanda." She lifted my chin. "This is not your fault. Do you understand me? We've all made our fair share of bad choices, and you're one of us now." Steve and Clint smiled and nodded in agreement. Slowly I began to get a hold of myself and the room stood still. "Thank you, Natasha. I..I just miss him. He's all I had." 

Steve finally opened his mouth and started speaking, "I'm not entirely sure what to say, I can't imagine what you're going through, but know that I'm here for you kid. We all are" Clint smiled and patted my shoulder as he walked out of the room with Steve, Leaving me and Natasha.

"I know you feel out of place, but I'm going to do everything I can to make you feel at home Wanda. I promise you everybody will grow to see you as the good person you are." I thanked her and gave her a small smile. Her eyes suddenly lit up and she began to speak again, "Hey, why don't you come to my room with me? I bet you've never seen Stranger Things, You'd love it! It's about time you started adjusting to the real world. And if you'd like I can teach you an American Accent!" I slowly smiled and wiped my eyes as I stood up. "Thanks Natasha, I'd really like that." Natasha grinned again and led me to her room. She turned on the Television and opened Netflix. "Oh, and by the way, call me Nat!" 

Nat. For the first time ever I had a real mentor and friend. Maybe things could get better.

-Author's note-

Thanks for reading so far! This is my first fanfic so bear with me, and please let me know if you have any suggestions! I'll update soon! (Also let's pretend that Stranger Things was out when this is set)

-e