07 | results and time

"Assembly yet again." Oikawa groaned loudly as he threw his head back.

Irritated by the constant whining by the brunette, Hajime lightly knocked the book in his hand to the other's head.

"Stop whining idiot," He shook his head as he sighed, too annoyed to say anything else

As they both met up with the four from the other class, they collectively walked towards the hall as they chatted.

"What will happen today?

"If I'm correct, election results will be announced." [Name] answered the question.

"Eh? How do you know that?" Oikawa leaned towards the girl with [hair colour] hair.

"An observation of mine." She answered again.

"What dear [Name] means is she is too smart for the likes of you," Yumeko cheerfully chimed into the conversation.

"I can't even say that's an insult cause it's true—"

"I thought this year was supposed to have self-love vibes?"

They continued light-hearted bickering as they stood in line.

As the claps were heard, everyone stopped chatting and paid attention to the girl on the podium.

"Good morning everyone," The president held the mic in her hand as she gave everyone a calm smile.

Kirari Momobami, the student council president, the third-year student who led Seijoh to great heights that even Shiratorizawa couldn't beat in terms of overall performance.

With her chill blue eyes staring coldly, she assembled every student in Seijoh for a special meeting where she was going to announce the results of last month's elections which were held.

"Hmm, without further do, I will announce this year's election results for the three posts which will be soon filled by competent people who were approved by me after their win."

Everyone waited quietly for her to continue.

"Second-year student Sayaka Igarashi for the post of secretary, Second-year Kaeda Manyuda for the post of treasure..."

Claps could be heard loudly from the two second-years who proudly stood at the podium as they took the pin from the hands of the Isogai, the official announcer for the student council.

"Tch, the second-years dominated," Hajime grumbled as the group apart from [Name] and Yumeko agreed.

"It's ok, darling-" Before Oikawa could say what he was going to say, the president began continuing which made him shut up. 

"And for the student council vice-president..."

Kirari hummed a little making everyone anticipate.

"Is someone I personally recommended, first-year student Suoh [Name]!"