15 | missing funds

"The funds are missing?" You asked Isogai who nodded.

"Tell the treasurer to give me the report of the amount, date and everything important." You instructed the golden-eyed male.

Isogai replied an ok and went away.

"So, who do you think stole the money?" Oikawa asked.

He had been standing beside you the whole time and was in awe at how you kept calm even when Isogai - the charmer - of the student council was panicking.

"I'm not a magician." You rolled your eyes as you started walking away from him.

"Let's go."

Oikawa followed you and kept stealing glances at you from the corner of his eye.

"Why do you think I didn't steal the money?"

"You're the least subtle person I know, your 'I have a secret' vibe is visible from my home country."

"Hey!!" The brunette huffed and crossed his arms in indignation.

"Well, logically. You wouldn't be the one since not only were you surprised by the news but also you aren't part of the council."

"Wow! So smart!" He praised with a wide grin as if you decided to become Shakespear or Newton.

"Mn. Common sense." 

Oikawa didn't mind since he was used to your little quirks and behaviour, he simply walked beside you content with the silence you two shared comfortably.

"Prez!" Another member called you as you entered the office with Oikawa following your trail like a dog follows its master.

"Show me the transaction." You said.

"W-What?"

You sighed before explaining to them.

"There's a chance that the money wasn't converted into cash at all." You began to move towards the computer at your desk and opened it.

As expected, the money was present in the account and was never retrieved at all.

However, to make such a rookie mistake.

As the president of the student council, you were feeling rather displeased. 

It seemed there was a need to make some changes to the council.

No matter how displeased you felt, you kept the feeling to yourself and calmly instructed your fellow members to fix their mistakes.

Tucked away in the shadows of the corner of the office, Oikawa observed everyone in the room including you.

He saw how your eyebrows drew towards each other when you read whatever was on the computer screen and the way your violet eyes darkened in displeasure.

How you pursed your lips to control yourself so you wouldn't utter harsh words and in the end, you remained calm. This quality of yours was something that he greatly appreciated because he knew how many people found his personality annoying, so your patience was always welcomed.

Of course, he knew to not step out of the line and he also quickly adjusted to your personality.

In his opinion, you both were the best and perfect couple and no one could beat you two!

He continued looking around as you instructed others to do what they were supposed to do and my guy was sat.

Because you <3

"Darling." You said as you got up from your chair making the others choke as the darling himself grinned without any shame. In fact, he lifted his head and there was definitely smugness present in his eyes.

It was as if he was telling everyone 'Yes, it's me who the omnipotent president calls darling.'

Others in the room were sure that if his attention wasn't hellbent on you, he would definitely be uttering some words of brag.

Clasping your hands with his, you opened the door and left the student council in shambles.

Oikawa left victoriously but not without winking back at them.

 Looking at the brunette who was giddy at your side, you raised an eyebrow without shaking your head and a peaceful smile on your face.

"So, how did it go reprimanding the members go?" He childishly swung your held hands.

Which you found quite cute.

"Tch," Your mood soured a little thinking about the problem. "I had to write multiple emails regarding it and to change the council as well."

"Must be tiring huh..." Oikawa smiled at you in a consoling manner and rubbed his thumb on the back of your palm.

"We would've long completed this if we had done it my way." You replied.

"Your way includes beating up people right?"'

Still, Oikawa smiled and kissed the hand that he was holding.