19 | prince charming

It was the day they would perform the skit in front of the entire school

Was [Name] nervous?

No, but she was quite excited about it since it was the first time she would ever perform like this, as her usual performances only consisted of playing various musical instruments mainly piano.

Dressing up in a suit, she used hair gel to give her hair a slick back look making her appear even more charming.

A knock on the door of the dressing room was heard when she was in the middle of putting the gloves on her hand.

"Come in," [Name] answered without looking up.

When she heard no reply or anything, she looked up and saw Oikawa standing there in a stupor, his mouth agape and his eyes drinking at the sight of her.

"Are you just going to stand there and drool over me?" [Name] said flexing her fingers.

"Yes."

Came Oikawa's reply without a pause making the prince-dressed girl look over at him.

"Well stop it, you look like an idiot."

"Hey, is she ready-"

And there came more people who too looked at her like she had hung the moon and the stars in the sky for them.

"Woah..."

Then came Yumeko with a cheerful look on her face as she snapped several pictures in a minute.

"So beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow! Just looking like a wow~!" Yumeko complimented and clicked more pictures from various angles.

"What the fuck-"

"Hey!" Oikawa interrupted, his arms spread out and he stood in front of [Name] as if to protect her.

"Don't take pictures!"

With his fist raised, Iwaizumi threatened: "Seriously stop, let's just go or else the main character will be late."

To this, [Name] thankfully nodded at the tanned male, the only sane person in her friend group.