02 | amethyst eyes

"Pretend to be my boyfriend."

You said to the brown-haired male, your [hair colour] hair moving a little as you looked at him.

"Why were you so late?" You asked making sure your voice was loud enough for the annoying guy to hear.

"I..." The male whose arms were around you stuttered, "I slept in so I was late..."

"Oh," You nodded lightly before moving away from him, "I was just walking towards your house,"

"Oh," The guy grinned and you could tell how fake it was by the way the corner of his lips twitched.

"And don't be angry at yeah?" He pouted at you.

To continue on the act you started to get away from the clingy guy who had been asking you for your number and whatnot.

"I'm not angry," You replied.

And to your surprise and satisfaction, the brunette was a much better actor than you thought he grasped your hands in his hands.

"Good!" He flashed you a childish look as he replied, "I even ran all the way here for you!"

"Oh," Your lips parted not knowing what to say.

At that time, the spiky blonde-haired guy who you and the brunette had been ignoring for a while as you both acted as if you were in a K-Drama.

"Ahem, who are you?" He glared daggers at the brunette who held your hands.

"Me?" He sassily took off the earphones, one hand holding yours and the other one on his hip.

"I'm her boyfriend," He pulled you closer to him and you acted as if it was a normal thing. You glanced at the blonde without uttering a word.

"You saying this babe here's your girlfriend?"

When the girl moved away from his arms, Oikawa missed the warmth her body provided when she was still in his arms

"Why were you so late?"