22 | that's my type

"You know

"You know..." Yumeko began.

[Name] patiently waited for her to continue but Yumeko continued to smile like a cheshire cat, "What's your type?"

The violet-eyed female thought for a second but before she could answer Hanamaki chimed in.

"Shouldn't Oikawa be your type?" He wondered out loud making the brunette in question freeze, "After all, you both are dating."

It was as if [Name] ignored what her friend said and replied: "Strong and silent type."

The others winced at her answer and stared at Oikawa who slowly yet silently got up and started lifting a desk in his arms.

Sweatdropping, Iwaizumi was about to tell him to stop when the teacher arrived in the classroom and yelled at Oikawa to stop his nonsense. 

Grumbling under his breath, Oikawa stopped his display of power and sat on the desk which was naturally beside [Name]'s.

"I am glad everyone seems present today," Their grade teacher said as she placed down her folder on the table in front of her.

Opening the folder, she took out several sheets of paper and passed them to distribute to the class.

"Aoba Johsai has recently collaborated with a local zoo which has been having a hard time with finance, with the students participating, we hope to aid them."

Blah blah blah!

Oikawa didn't bother hearing more, with his grip light on the sheet with all the information filled about the trip, he finally understood what was happening.

A zoo date with his dear [Name]-chan!

All of a sudden, a hand crept on his shoulder making him shriek.

"You scared me!"

"Well, I am naturally terrifying." Iwaizumi claimed, no sign of remorse on his face for scaring his best friend.

Getting up from his seat, Oikawa plastered himself on [Name]'s arm who always had the time to entertain his theatrics, after all, they were meant to be!

Yeah, delulu is the solulu.

This was something Oikawa believed.

"Now, because of Iwa-chan, my mood is all ruined," Oikawa said and turned to look at [Name] who stared at him and gave him her full attention.

Sensing that he had her entire attention, Oikawa ignored the butterflies popping his stomach and batted his eyelashes at [Name] in a shy yet sly manner, as if he was a concubine on his way to seduce the emperor who had graced him with her time.

"[Name]-chan, why don't you improve my mood?" He asked, his arms still around her.

"How?" [Name] asked, an eyebrow raised as she ignored the wiggling eyebrows of the three idiots named - Hanamaki, Matsukawa and Yumeko.

She knew Iwaizumi sighed and got up to leave the room because he didn't want to be involved in this nonsense.

"Tell me something nice, y/n-chan!"

"Damn, such low expectations..."

Hearing this comment, [Name] narrowed her eyes into a glare and the three idiots ran off.

Scoffing under her breath, [Name] separated herself from her clingy boyfriend and took out a pen.

Taking Oikawa's palm in hers, she wrote a small equation on it.

(x² + y² - 1)³ = x²y³ 

The brunette stared in confusion at his palm and looked at [Name] who looked a little proud of what she had written.

"Here," She said, letting go of the palm in her hand. "Go calculate it."

Oikawa blinked slowly and watched as his girlfriend left the class so she could fulfil her responsibilities as the student council president.

Then sudden realisation hit him and he quickly took out his phone from the pocket of his pants.

Going onto Google, he typed what was written on his palm.

Shakily clicking on the first link on his search page, he held a deep breath.

When he saw what was on the link, his heart dropped and so did the phone on the ground, although the silence was not unpleasant.

With a blush forming on his face, Oikawa's lips formed a shaky yet shy smile.

"[Name]-chan... the things you do to my heart."

In case you wonder what the equation forms: