Episode 9 - Surprise

Both their families planning for their upcoming birthday. It will be celebrated at the backyard together. One cake and one each candle to blow. Ethan and Dix have no idea about their plans.

"Hey, I think we should plan about their upcoming birthday now." Ethan's Mom suggested.

"Oh yeah! their birthdays are the same. Their birthdays is fast approaching." Dix's Mom replied.

"Uh huh and we gotta plan out everything the best for them. This would be such a special day!"

"It surely is!"

Dix is with Alex now in school. Suddenly they met Chance with another guy. Walking all along and acting like they are now a couple.

"Lex, come here!"
"What? hmm nothing. Just missed my best friend!"
"You're weird. Do you have anything to say!"
"Uhhh..."
"What is it?"

"Chance?" she saw Chance eyeing it carefully to make sure if it is really her.
"Chance? What do you mean chance?"
"Oh no. Is that Chance? With another guy? Really?"
"Oooh I see. Ethan's girlfriend right?"
"Ex! Ex-girlfriend."
"Broke up already? That's way too fast!"
"I don't care. He dates every girl he met. Having fun playing games with their hearts. Which is that makes him a coward!"
"How long are they in a relationship?"
"I don't know and I don't want to know!"

Chance and the guy just pass through like they didn't saw Dix and Alex at all.

"They just pass through!" Alex shouted.
"Let them be! Let us not bother them. They are minding their own business."
"Dix?"
"Huh?"
"Is that you?"
"Why? What do you mean?"
"I mean if a person that you think that they did a bad or wrong doings you always come after them and fight for the right thing. Even roast them everytime you were in a fight!"
"I ain't doing that all the time. Maybe I am just tired. You know what let's not just think about them. Class is about to start!"
"Hmm okay I'll see you later!"
"Alright!"

Dix is now at their classroom. She saw Ethan sitting and chit chatting with his friends. She sat on her chair. As Ethan saw her coming he approached her immediately.

"Hey!" Ethan annoyed her with their upcoming report this afternoon.

"Uhhh what now?" she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You see! We have something to report for our English subject and you were just here sitting down and chilling all around."

"Why do you care? I don't care if I fail anyways."

"What do you mean 'I' you mean 'we'? We are going to fail this subject because of you. Think of it!"

"Ah ah fine!"

"We already practiced our report a few days ago. Make sure you'll do good later. I don't wanna get embarassed again."

"Whatever."

Their Professor entered as she was about to start their class, discussing new lessons. Ethan headed back to his seat and behave like what students normally do.

After their class in the morning all the students started reporting by pairs. The last pair to report is Ethan and Dix. They did so great and that their professor complimented them about their report.

"I like your presentation. Both of you did so well. Plus, your topic that you chose is interesting. Congratulations Mr. Ethan and Ms. Dixie for this wonderful presention of yours." professor smiled at them.

Ethan and Dixie simultaneously replied "Thank you, Maam!"

"Okay class please sit down. You all did great and I like how everyone participated in this activity. Your topics that you chose are interesting for me. Well done students anyways I leave you here class dismiss!"