[Chapter 3]: Unknown

Y/N was overlooking the fight between CRDL and Pyrrha. And of course CRDL lost.

Eve: (Diver, I know what you are thinking, you want to save Pyrrha Nikos's life don't you?)

Y/N: Yea... I can't?

Eve: (I suggest you don't, saving her life means changing the original reality and timeline, you would not be able to predict what will happen after that.)

Y/N: So I have two choices, save Pyrrha and change the timeline meaning I won't know what happen in the future or let her die and kept the original.

Eve: (It's your choice to change as you like.)

Y/N: Yea I know just let me think for a sec. If I save Pyrrha, Yang's hand will be, I can't be at two place at the same time.

He rubbed his head in confusion.

Y/N: Man I need to get some pizza.

The class bell rings again.

He walks out of the arena. And went to the canteen. This is his daily life as a civilian in a Combat Academy.

Ruby: Hey Y/N! Over here!

After buying his food he went to the table Ruby called out from.

Ruby: Sandwich again?

Y/N: Yup.

Yang: You know you can eat different kind of food. It's not like they limited you to one only.

Y/N: Eh I like sandwich. They are simple and delicious.

Pyrrha: Each person have their own thoughts about food huh.

Y/N: So... I heard that you guys are participating in the Vytal Festival.

Ruby: Yup! And team RWBY is going to the title as the champion!

Nora: No! It's team JNPR!

Before the girls could argue.

Y/N: Well I am rooting for both team so good luck.

Yang: Say Y/N aren't you a student too?

Y/N: Me?

Jaune: You told us that you were testing your semblance which cause you to came here.

Y/N: Yea but that doesn't necessarily meant that I am a student also I don't think I want to be a huntsman.

Ruby: Why not?

Y/N: I don't quite like violence or offense. I don't like to hurt anyone or anything.

Yang: Are you serious?

Yang deadpanned.

Y/N: Yes.

Jaune: W-Wait what about Grimm?

Y/N: You know even thought they are classified as monsters, they too have feelings you know?

The entire table looks at Y/N as if he lost his head.