[Chapter 4]: Alpha of Omega

A single boy who was in his dorm started to wake up.

Y/N: Owe that hurt..... Not as much as I thought.

Eve: (You head suffer some concussion. I advise that you don't do anything rash.)

Y/N: Oh hey Eve anything interesting while I was out?

Eve: (....... No nothing major happen during your coma.)

Y/N: Oh alright.... WAIT COMA?!

Eve: (You were supposed to be suffering coma, but due to the collision course that is sooner than calculated, I activated the AOA System without your permission.)

Y/N: Well I'm fine you activating it with out my permission but what's that collision stuff?

Eve: (I advised that you get up now. Team RWBY is currently participating in the tournament. Location: Amity Colosseum)

Y/N: How the hell?!? Did I slept that long?!

Y/N gets up and gets dresses. He soon saw something at the corner of his vision.

Y/N: Hey Eve what's....
{Coma Immunity} 50:19
{Indestructible Skeleton} 50:23

Eve: (That's your Status, Your injuries were adapted and status were added.)

Y/N: What's with the time?

Eve: (It's the a mount of time your status has left before fading. Every status comes in 60 minutes time limit.)

Y/N: 49 mins and a few seconds left huh. Let's get going then.

-Y/N Pov- (A/N: Yes I am using it)

I rush out if my room. Heading toward the Amity. No way that's too far no way I can get there on time.

Wait... Is Yang fighting Mercury?

Eve: (Negative, Team RWBY is currently in battle with Team ABRN.)

So it's not that far yet... I kept running around the large school. Oh god why does this school have to be so big!

I reach out of the dorm area now I have to go through the class area, then canteen area, then hall area, then the big as court yard,

Y/N: Ughhh I can't... I'm dead.

I fell to the ground. I can no longer go.

Eve: (Diver, analysis states that you have high stamina.)

Y/N: Yea I'm to lazy to run all the way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eve: (Dear Paradox Why him......)

I stopped infront of the canteen and grab some sandwiches. Jesus I wonder just how do I cope with huntsman.

Eve: (The danger you are going to face are much worse than huntsman or Salem or even the God Brothers)

Y/N:....... Say what now?