[Chapter 9]: Oddly Effective

-3rd Pov-

Qrow walks around the streets of Mistral frustrated. He isn't very happy with the conversation he had with Lionheart.

Qrow: Lionheart, you knew the situation is vital then why are you wasting your time... *sigh* whatever looks like I'm going to have to handle this myself.

He takes out a scroll with names on the screen.

Qrow: I hope at least some of them are still here.

With the data on his phone he began  to find any available huntsmen.

Mistral Forest

The rocket team was preparing another attack on Haven, but they are still waiting for something.

Mercury: Ughhh... how do we have to wait?

Emerald: It would be much quicker if you stop complaining about it.

Mercury: Says the one who ate all of our food supplies just because she was bored.

Emerald: What did you say?!

Cinder: Both of you shut up!

The two  quickly close their mouth at the sight or their leader whose eyes was glowing orange.

-Cinder Pov-

I've already failed once and I'm not going to repeat that no matter the cost.

I look at my scroll waiting for Lionheart's message. That old man is taking to much time. He told us that he has the Spring Maiden's location but he needs sometime to send the data.

Emerald: Do you think he ratted us out?

Mercury: Yea like he has the balls to do that.

Cinder: No one in this world can oppose of her.

A notification pops out of my scroll. I checked and it was from Lionheart, finally. I'm going to kill him for making me wait this long later.

I open the file he send to me as Emerald and Mercury came near me to see as well.

The file opened

And finally with this all the plans I have accumulated will be completed and I shall obtain the power beyond any-

Emerald: W-Who is that....?

Mercury: I don't know but he got some moves.

I could feel the blood rushing in my veins, I never thought I could get mad to this extent. I crush the scroll in my hands.

Emerald: C-Cinder?
Cinder: We are going to Haven and we are going to kill Lionheart.

Mistral Inn

-3rd Pov-

Both team were waiting for Ren to check up one last time in Y/N. Qrow ask the group to get ready for their deployment mission.

Weiss: Are you sure we should leave Y/N here alone?

Blake: I don't like the plan as well but all combat-student must participate in the mission with huntsmens.

Ruby: Do you think he will be okay?

Yang: He'll be fine, he is safer here than he is with us anyways.