Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 2

Welcome back to the 2nd part of the story with my Chemistry Teacher.

Well in the first part I forgot to mention the name of my chemistry teacher, so her name is Sonali and my name is Raj.

So after that evening's incident I was too happy and I was waiting for any such chance to enjoy her navel but nothing like that happened for a month. I regularly attended classes and tution as well, but no navel show, because mostly she wears saree above her navel and whenever she wears below her navel her pallu always gets it covered. But one good thing happened after that evening is that I had developed a good impression in her and her husband, because of my help. They thanked me too after a few days (after that incident) after she got well. Some days passed away preparations for our school's annual function began. I thought this is a good chance to watch her navel because she used to teach dance to the kids and since I was in class 9 now so I can be the in volunteer duty. So I went to her asked her to I would like to volunteer myself and help her, to which she agreed and asked me to get two more students, which I did it.

So it was first day of dance practice and I was excited to watch her navel, but sadly nothing like that happened because she was not wearing saree, she had a salwar kameez put on. I was disheartened. Well now about 5 days were left for the annual function and we all got busy now in the preparations. For a couple of days, I along with the other two students went to her house for this preparation work. Only 2 days left for our annual function and our school was closed till the function.

So a day before the function she had asked me to visit her house for some work during the afternoon time. This time I was alone the other two students weren't there. So I went to her house around 3 pm but her house was locked. I decided to wait for sometime, so after 10 minutes or so Sonali ma'am came in and she asked me how long have I been waiting, I said just 10-15 minutes. She then said her husband is going out of town for a week, so she had went to the railway station. I was like okay ma'am and we went in. She asked me to wait for sometime till she comes back.

After a few minutes she was back and asked me about the preparation work and we started to discuss regarding the work. She then told me to come with her, so I followed her to the other room. There she pointed out a couple of boxes which were kept on the uppermost shelf, she then tried to reach the boxes to bring them down while doing so her saree got a bit aside from her tummy area and.... finally after such a long time I got to see her navel.

I forgot about everything and all my attention was on that beautiful navel of her

I forgot about everything and all my attention was on that beautiful navel of her. I was like thank god she is wearing the saree below her navel. As she was trying to reach the boxes her tummy got stretched and that gave me an instant boner. Well I was on her left side so I was only able to see her navel from the side . I really wanted to see it from front side but unfortunately no such angles available at that time. I was staring at her navel meanwhile she was telling me pick up the other box but I was so lost in staring at her navel that I didn't hear her saying it. When I didn't reply to her she then turned her head to look at me and there she caught me staring at her navel and waist. She called my name " Raj.....what happened?", at that moment unknowingly I said "beautiful", actually it kinda slipped out of my mouth. I was like damm what have I done, she then asked "what happened...what's beautiful?" I was like nothing ma'am it's nothing, she then told me to pick up the box.