Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 8

Welcome to the Part 8 of the story. So after returning home I thought that I'll get to enjoy her navel the next day but unfortunately there was a change of plan and she had to accompany her husband.

So ma'am was out of the town, she messaged me that she will return after a week, as they have some work and after that they will visit her mom's place.

Anyways I couldn't do anything other than waiting, but the hickey she gave, would have landed me in trouble. Although my family was out for a few days but Alisha almost caught it.

A week passed away and ma'am returned, we met at the school and she wasn't looking so great. I mean she looked sad. I asked her what's wrong but she said she will tell me later on that day after the tution.

I was wondering what might be the reason but couldn't guess. So after the tutions that evening we talked,

Me : " what happened? "

Sonali ma'am : " Raj..."

Her face was red and seemed as if at any moment tears will roll down. I started panicking a bit looking at her.

Me : " tell me "

Sonali ma'am : " Raj I never thought that this day will come but..."

Me : " which day.....what day "

Sonali ma'am : " I never thought that I'll have to leave "

Me : " leave? "

She started crying and I tried to calm her down and hugged her.

Sonali ma'am : " Raj my husband he is being transferred to a different place "

Me : " what...."

Sonali ma'am : " Yes and I'll have to leave with him as well "

Me : " but why can't you stay here, you're quite capable of pulling this off "

Her crying amplifies and she hugs me tightly.

Me : " is your husband forcing you.... You can definitely deny him "

Sonali ma'am : " no Raj it's not his fault "

Me : " what ... How? "

Sonali ma'am : " I've been trying to get a new job in an university, I mean not now about a year ago "

Me : " University? "

Sonali ma'am : " Yes I've completed my masters in Chemistry and at the beginning I wasn't much interested in teaching profession but since I moved here with my husband I took up this job for some extra cash and timepass "

Me : "hmm "

Sonali ma'am : " but later on I started to like my job and wanted to do more like be a professor in some University and all "

Me : " okay "

Sonali ma'am : " and for that I had tried for a job in many universities but couldn't get it "

Me : " hmm "

Sonali ma'am : " there is an University at my mom's place and I had tried there as well before a year more ago although I didn't get it at that time but few days ago I received a call from them offering a job offer "

Me : " that's great "

Sonali ma'am : " but I don't want to leave you "

Me : " but it is career and you should focus on it "

Sonali ma'am : " no Raj I had left that a while ago "

Me : " but why "

Sonali ma'am : " when you came into my life... "