Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 6

Welcome to the Part 6 of the story.

After that night in my house, we didn't meet for a couple of days, don't know about her but I was very happy that I got to enjoy her navel in my house.

Anyways the year was coming to end and with New year approaching it was time for a picnic. So all the students and teachers were gathered by the school authorities for the discussion regarding the picnic. Normally we students don't have any part in it but we recommend the picnic spots, if only asked or else we just sit and wait for the decision.

So the place and the date was decided and it was a 8 hours long journey, we will be travelling by bus. Well the day arrived and we all were ready and excited and the journey begins. The journey started at 10 pm at night and we were hoping to reach early in the morning.

There were two buses in total and off course ma'am and I were in the same bus. Ma'am was sitting infront of my seat and I was accompanied by Alisha. First few hours were packed with entertainment as some danced some sang songs, cracked jokes etc etc. But it was around 2 am in the night when everyone dozed off.

When it was complete silent ma'am turned around to look at me then she gave a smile and wisherped good night. And I returned the favour and after that we slept.

I don't know when we reached and so as Alisha, until ma'am woke us up. We all got off the bus and started to freshen up like brushing the teeth, bathing, etc etc. And it was around 8 am, now all gathered up and started our party.

Don't know when the time passed away and it was lunch time so we finished up our lunch. Well we all knew there was a river nearby but we were being restricted from jumping into the water, but who cares students are gonna do it anyway. So some of us sneaked up and went to the river.

Well I can't swim but Alisha dragged me along with her as she is quite adventurous. I was standing on the river bank watching my friends enjoying in water, meanwhile I heard some noise behind and I turned around and it was Sonali ma'am. She was behind a bush watching us all and I don't know how long she is been around. I was going to move towards her but she signalled me not to and I stopped.

She gave a flying kiss with a big smile. Meanwhile Alisha called my name and asked me to come in the water. I turned towards her and said no, but she kept on yelling and then she came out of the water and holding my hand she tried to drag in into the water. I looked towards the bush to find ma'am but I couldn't see her, maybe she hid herself so that no one could see her.

But here I was frightened being in the water and I was holding Alisha's hand tightly. But Alisha wouldn't just stop there she dragged me into the deep water and I was not able to find the ground and I was scared like hell. I was shouting like hell and held Alisha's hands more tightly.

Alisha : " don't get panicked stay calm "

Me : " I'm gonna drown and its because of you "

All the others were laughing at me because I was freaking out. But that was for a short time as most of them were couples so they went back on continuing their romantic moments.

Alisha : " do one thing leave my hands "

Me : " are you crazy...no "

Alisha : " stupid if you will hold my hands then we will drown soon "

And yes we were struggling to stay up

Me : " what do I do now "

Alisha : " just hold my body.... Hug me "

Me : " okay okay "

So I hugged her and she went into more deeper water and I was holding her tight. Well I can see in her face that she was enjoying to see me frightened.