Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 7

Welcome to the Part 7 of my experience with my Chemistry Teacher's navel.

After spending the night with her and enjoying her navel I returned to home and was very happy.

She had a party to attend two days later and I was also busy with my family. So we didn't see each other for four days.

The school reopened and classes of my 10th standard began. New year & New class a happy and postive thing for me.

So we met at school on the first day, we both were delighted to see each other. Exchanged smiles and hellos and all. Initially I didn't notice but later on I came to realise that she is in some kind of discomfort. I asked her and she said due to lack of rest she is in some pain in the back and the legs, and cold also played an important part in making her ill.

But she said that she had visited a doctor and she has started her medication from yesterday.

After 2-3 days, we were in her tuitions and after the completion of the tuition classes she said that she is gonna take all her tuition students to a restaurant for a treat. We all were very happy to hear it. She was insisting for a lunch but the students requested for a dinner party. She was like it will be cold and night so parents won't allow, but the students were determined to have a dinner party so ma'am agreed but she said she is gonna talk to all our parents and only if they agree then we can go.

And she talked to our parents and all agreed. We decided that we will go on Saturday evening. So 3 days left for the dinner treat. But I was sad because I may miss the treat as there was a family function to attend in a different town so we will be out for 4-5 days and in that case I will miss the treat.

I said this to ma'am and she was sad hearing it, I asked her if she could help me out by telling my parents that it will not be good to miss the classes in 10th standard. But she said your parents are never gonna buy that theory and moreover she cannot just lie to them. So it was upto me to make some escape plan.

So I have to make some plan to stay but I no idea was in my mind. Alisha caught me sitting alone in the classroom corner and she came to me,

Alisha : " don't you have anything else to do other than day dreaming "

Me : " go away "

Alisha : " come on tell me what are you thinking "

Me : " what will I say now me and my family are going to attend a family function in another town for 4-5 days and I don't want to go to that boring functions and all "

I didn't tell anything about the dinner treat.

Alisha : " what's boring here it's very interesting "

Me : " I knew you'll not support me that's why I wasn't telling you "

Alisha : " okay I have a plan but what would I get in return "

Me : " first let me hear your plan "

Alisha : " it's very simple you'll not be going because you will have to attend the classes and studies are important you know "

Me : " what a marvelous plan! My parents will never believe that..... You stupid girl "

Alisha : " I know that but we will not tell them that you have grown fond of studies rather we will tell them that you're gonna bunk "

Me : " I didn't get that "

Alisha : " leave that to me and tell me when will you be leaving? "

Me : " tomorrow "

Alisha : " I'll be visiting your house in the afternoon "

Me : " at least tell me your plan "

Alisha : " no just wait and watch "