Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 4

Welcome to the Part 4 of my experience with my Chemistry Teacher's Navel.

Well I returned home and was thinking about last night. It was like a dream come true because the entire school and even other people were crazy just to see her navel and here I was that lucky fellow who fucked her navel with his finger and tongue.

A feeling of pride and unbelievable level of happiness was running through me and all those things of last night was continuously running in my mind. I wasn't able to get over it, I was thinking about it while brushing my teeth, while bathing etc etc.

In between I got a couple of phone calls from mom and one of my friend Alisha, my classmate, the girl I was hitting on. She asked me whether I'm at home or not as she wanted to discuss about some project related work. So I told her to come to my house.

Anyways I was alone in the home and my family was gonna return the next day probably around evening or afternoon time maybe. And here I was hungry and it was already 10 am so I decided to prepare something to eat.

I was just about step into the kitchen and someone knocked the door. I was like it must be Alisha but it was Sonali ma'am. That was a surprise for me because I wasn't expecting her.

Sonali ma'am : " won't you invite me in?"

I was so surprised that I forgot to invite her in.

Me : " yeah ma'am please come in"

Let me first tell about her outfit, a non transparent saree and covered from head to toe and she had a tiffin box with her.

(The way she has draped her saree)

Sonali ma'am : " you seemed to be quite surprised?"

Me : " yeah I wasn't expecting you "

Sonali ma'am : " good... Well I've brought you breakfast take it "

Me : " I would've managed ma'am why did you...."

She interrupts,

Sonali ma'am : " your parents let you leave because of me so you're under my guidance, now eat it before it goes cold "

I went to the kitchen to get a plate and spoon and started to eat.

Sonali ma'am : " so how's the food?"

Me : " superb ma'am"

She smiles, well genuinely the food was good.

After a minute of silence,

Sonali ma'am : " listen Raj I'm sorry. I could have talked to you in a better way but I was rude"

Me : " no ma'am don't be sorry and you weren't rude at all"

Sonali ma'am : "I could have make you understand in a more polite manner rather I was like giving you warnings"

Me : " ma'am.... I didn't feel bad at all"