Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 1

The story goes back to my school days during my class 9th. So my teacher of I'm talking about used teach us chemistry. Let me describe her a little, she is tall around 5'8" of height, fair and a well built body. Married and just 30 years old at that time, no child and she and her husband used to live in their house just both of them. She has nice curves and she is very beautiful and attractive. Her belly is flat and little bit chubby in her lower stomach. And her navel is T-shaped and deep too just little bit more than 1 inch. Normally all the boys used to droll over her and she too knew that. She always wears saree mostly above her navel and sometimes below her navel, but she very rarely exposes her navel because she always covers her belly with pallu and very rarely when she used to take quick movements or turns in class then only we were able to see her navel. I had dreamt of enjoying her navel many times but never got any such chance. In the hope of watching her navel and her beauty I joined her tution classes but there was complete drought as mostly she would sit on her chair behind her table so nothing can be seen. So I was disheartened that I'll never be able to see her navel completely.

 So I was disheartened that I'll never be able to see her navel completely

(Her way of wearing saree)

One day during the rainy season she didn't come to the school and we came to know that she was ill. So that day we all decided to not to go for tution and play football instead. So I too was ready for the plan and as usual dad used drop me to her house for tution and I had told my friends that I'll pretend to go inside but as soon as dad leaves I'll walk to the field without letting anybody know. But that day when dad dropped me, my teacher was on the terrace of her house and I became sad because now I can't escape as she saw me and all my friends are gonna enjoy.

Then I had to walk into her house to attend her classes, I was really sad that time. Well she waited for others to arrive but no one came as all were enjoying so she said since no one came today so we won't start any new topic and told me to go through some previous topics and solve few problems. I had no choice left so I was doing what she said. After half an hour it started to rain and she rushed to terrace to pick out some stuff. After a minute or so I heard a sound like something dropped, sound of a steel bucket actually. For a moment I didn't bother but since she wasn't well and there was no one in the house except for us (her husband was in the office and won't be back till nightfall), so I thought of checking in. I went upstairs and she was actually lying on the terrace. I got panicked and rushed towards her I shouted what happened madam and she in a low voice replied to help her to get up. I helped her to get up but she was in position to walk by herself so I held her hand but she needed more support so I held her waist with my right hand and her left hand on my left hand. I helped her walk to her bedroom and made her lie down on the bed. I asked her what would I do like if she needed something but she denied then I asked her how this happened and she just uttered she has low blood pressure then I said madam please lie down quietly for sometime you will feel better. Now I somewhat imagined what would have happened and why she fell down, because of low blood pressure she fainted as she rushed quickly to get the stuff from the terrace.