Chemistry Teacher's Navel Part 9

Welcome to the Part 9 of the story of one more interaction with the navel of my Chemistry Teacher aka Sonali ma'am.

After returning home we didn't meet for 2 days as the school had declared a holiday for the students who went to the trip. Everything was good no one suspected anything but there is Alisha and she was at the back of me, because she knew I wasn't with them in the trip and wasn't there at home either.

She was too damm suspicious but it was kind of relief because she thought I was somewhere maybe drinking or high with weed and all. But she doesn't give up so easily so she blackmailed me to tell the truth or else she will tell to my parents that I wasn't there in the trip.

So I had to come with a reason and I gave her the reason of being drunk and high with some of my friends. But she questioned me about those friends of mine and I said she doesn't know them as they don't belong to this town and I assured her that I'll introduce them in future if she wants to be high on alcohol and all.

She bought my story and warned me if I repeat this again then she will tell my parents and I agreed and pleaded her not to and told her that it won't happen again.

So a week passed away and now it was time for ma'am to leave so she quit her job in the school and the school gave her a farewell.

She planned to throw a party for some of her friends and colleagues and students. So after the farewell she called me and said,

Sonali ma'am : " Raj as you know I'm planning for a party so I need your help would you come over to my house "

Me : " yeah why not I'm on my way "

I put down the phone and climbed down the stairs to tell mom that I'm going out but at that time Alisha arrived.

Alisha : " hey donkey "

Me : " whatever "

Alisha : " where are you going? "

Me : " not your business "

Alisha : " oh tell me or else I'll tell your mom about your high on drugs story "

Me : " like really you're blackmailing me and invading my privacy "

Alisha : " Yes off course I'm doing it "

Mom intervened.

Mom : " what happened why are you guys fighting "

Me : " nothing mom I'm going to Sonali ma'am's house she called and said she needed help in the decorations "

Mom : " decorations? "

Me : " yeah she is leaving the town and she quit the job yesterday and before she leaves she wanna give a party "

Mom : " oh why did she quit the job? "

Me : " I don't know mom you can ask her about that and I'm leaving "

Mom : " okay invite her for dinner or lunch, leave it I'll do it myself "

Alisha : " okay I'll also join you Raj "

Me : " okay come over "

And we left my house and were on our way to ma'am's house.

On the way,

Alisha : " tell me something Raj why does she always call you for her works "

Me : " it's because I'm good and helpful unlike you "

Alisha : " that's a lie but anyways I think you're her favourite student I guess "

Me : " Yes I'm maybe "