1- Broke ASF

ꨄ︎

" Yes, I know, I'm broke, do I fucking care?", you slammed your hands on the table as you faced the dark-haired boy in a ponytail who's completely slouched on the old dusty couch while playing with his little fidget spinner. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, eyeing the boy up and down when he only gave you a lazy look. " Tss, compare me to you. You literally do nothing but slack off!"

" Woah there, miss," he said as he threw the fidget spinner beside him. He stood up, and it's his turn to cross his arms and look at you up and down. " What do you mean slack off, huh?".

" Oh come on, Wooyoung, I may be broke, but I'm persistent than you, you don't - -"

" You're so determined, but you're so clumsy that persistence of yours almost revealed your identity!"Wooyoung snapped, throwing his hands up." Humans know there are vampires, but they must never know who that vampire is, okay? ".

You clicked your tongue and sighed in annoyance. Wooyoung has a point. You're too determined to hunt down criminals because you vampires only feast on criminal's blood. You never attack innocent ones, although you never know that innocent ones can be a potential vampire slayer.

" Both of us are broke, but we won't live in a crappy ass warehouse like this. We need more resources. We need more money, "he added as he sat down again to play with the fidget spinner.

" The jail is near. We can feast on some criminals there," you suggested, your bloodthirst kicking in. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

" You're crazy. We feast on criminals who are outside the jail, not inside the jail. How many times do I need to remind you, Y/N?"Wooyoung answered. You just shrugged as you looked around.

The warehouse is kinda dusty even though you and Wooyoung clean weekly. It's just the old wood and termites that cause the place to dust. The other furniture can still be used, but it's too shabby. You and Wooyoung can still manage to use those.

" Fine," you monotonously replied.

You and Wooyoung are vampires who got along after your first meetup. There are other vampires, but they were out of town for a moment. You met him when you chased a criminal, and he stole the criminal from you. It was a hot encounter at first because the two of you ended up kissing and stuff, but it didn't work out, so you stayed as partners in crime.

" How about you look for a job while I focus on renovating this shit hole? Does it sound fun?"Wooyoung said.

" So it sounds like you're gonna do nothing whenever you're not renovating. That's fun, "you sarcastically said. Wooyoung chuckled and clicked his tongue while shaking his head.

" Oh, stop it, Y/N. Just find a job, we can have a better life. Don't think I'll chill around because basically, I will not. I may look like a lazy ass to you, but you know me better than that, babe. "

You stick your tongue out at him before walking to the kitchen. You checked the refrigerator. There are still 2 kilograms of raw meat. You sighed and closed the refrigerator.

It's 6:30 P. M. so you decided to go out for a walk. Since vampires are stereotypically dressed in black and red, you decided to put on a sky blue tank top and a denim pants. You matched your outfit with grey boots, and you're good to go.