7- Silver

☠︎︎
𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

You knocked on the door leading to Seonghwa's office and it immediately opened. He gave you a sly smirk as he moved to the side to give you space to walk inside his office.

" What do you need, boss?", you asked, trying to be polite although you can already see the mischief in this dude's eyes.

Seonghwa closed the door and you're sure that he locked it because of the small tick sound.

" Sorry to interrupt you from your work, miss Y/N", Seonghwa said as he went behind you. You just stood there, waiting for whatever he was planning to do to you.

" I don't mind", you replied. You heard him hum before placing his hands on your shoulders. You shuddered a bit because of his cold hands.

" Miss Y/N", Seonghwa stated. " It's your first night at work and yet you dare to be this distracting...".

Of course, who would even deny it?

" I take that as a compliment, boss", you said, smirking afterward. " But who told you that you can touch me?".

Seonghwa bit his lips as he removed his hands from your shoulders. He went in front of you while giving you a half-lidded look and a coy smile.

" Aww, don't you like it when I touch you?", Seonghwa cooed. You gave him a disgusted look. How dare he ask you such an annoying and dirty question?

" Where's your consent, boss?", you retorted, crossing your arms afterward. " I can report you to the authorities or let a vampire kill you".

Seonghwa suddenly laughed and licked his lips as he go to his table. He sighed before sitting on his swivel chair. " A vampire, eh?", he said, before licking his lips again.

" Hmm, yes", you said. " You wouldn't like that, would you?".

" Well I know vampires can be seductive sometimes and before they kill their prey, they'll pleasure them first", he answered. You scowled at him. You never heard about that before.

" As far as I know, they kill them immediately. No pleasuring included", you answered while giving him your proud look.

" How did you know?", Seonghwa asked, his face contorted into amusement and mischief. Ohh, you're so amusing, Y/N, he thought.

You gave him a shaky smile but you relaxed immediately so he won't notice that you were highly suspicious. " Didn't you tell us to research vampires?", you said, as a matter of factly.

" Clever", he answered. Seonghwa gave you a lopsided grin before removing his red necktie. " How far did the research go now?".

" Just finished the introduction and I've read a few articles about vampires", you said. " Oh, and there are stories about half-human, half-vampire folks. They are called Dhampir".

" I see..", Seonghwa replied. " And are these dhampirs good or bad?". You rolled your eyes. Seriously, this guy is annoying as fuck.

" They hunt vampires. Basically, in the vampire nature, they're enemies but to human nature, they aren't unless they need blood to gain strength", you answered.