5- Blue Gatorade

ꨄ︎

It's finally 5:30 in the morning and it's your time to rest. Mingi calmed 40 minutes ago, but he's still in a slight panic pace. He kept on walking around the house as if he's looking for something while Wooyoung lazily watched the orange-haired vamp.

" You sure you're calm now, Mingi?" Wooyoung asked. Mingi stopped walking and tugged on his hair. He heaved a heavy sigh before facing the other vamp.

" I am calm," he said. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and snickered.

" Ah, a new definition of calm, I see," he said.

" Guys, I'll rest now, I have to work later. Mingi, take a rest, Wooyoung will train you later," you said before going inside your room. You didn't even get the chance to see Wooyoung's grimace when you said that.

" What kind of training is this?" Mingi asked, finally sitting down on the kitchen counter.

" It's a training for your physical and mental strength. As a new vampire in the clan, you have to do a lot of adjustments, and it includes forgetting that you were a human before," Wooyoung answered. Mingi scowled and crossed his arms.

" Why with the face? You don't want it? Okay, you're free to go outside now and burn yourself, "Wooyoung added. " It's a free tan to death."

" Shut up," Mingi replied while glaring at the mischievous vamp, who was busy playing with his little fidget spinner again.

" Don't you dare say that to me, I'll be training you hard till you cry," Wooyoung said. He stood up from his seat and went to the kitchen counter to face Mingi.

" Fine. I'll accept the training, I'll just follow the rules, I guess, "Mingi sighed in defeat. Wooyoung clapped his hands while giving the orange-haired vamp an amused look.

" As you should. We'll start later, go sleep. It's important for vampires, "Wooyoung ordered.

" I thought vampires don't sleep anymore.. cuz they're dead?"Mingi asked. Wooyoung raised a brow and chuckled.

" Were different. Well, some of us don't. Some still sleep. You're not dead yet, you're just bitten, "Wooyoung explained. Mingi shrugged and went to his room.

Meanwhile, you decided to go out again. You wanted to feel like being outside the warehouse while the sun came out. It's not a suicide. It's just a morning ritual for you, although you haven't done it before. You just heard it from the others.

" Hey, where are you going? It's almost sunrise, you'll get burned, "Wooyoung said with a concerned look. You smiled at him and shook your head.

" I just want to feel the sunrise. I won't be long, I promise, "you said.

" Are you sure? Can I join you?"Wooyoung asked before removing his black leather jacket, leaving him only in his black shirt.

" Of course you can," you said. Wooyoung gave you a smile before going out with you.

You wanted to see the beautiful fields as well, like the one that the blonde photographer showed you. You prepared before opening the door. You smelled the fresh scent of morning. It feels great. It's a different vibe from what you're used to.