3- Night Hunt

☠︎︎
𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉.

You smiled while you exited the building. You finally got a job, and maybe the boss took a liking on you. It's a big thing and a big opportunity, meaning you'll get tons of money. For now, your plan is to roam around the town in case a crime happens. You're so hungry now, but you can't just order at a regular restaurant for some raw meat. It's suspicious.

You actually tried eating veggies before, but it made you puke and ill, so you avoided it. The neck flesh of criminals is also good for snacks, but you rarely do it. Only one vampire likes neck flesh, and that's Chan.

The female race of vampires is barely seen in the town. Only you, Hwasa, Solar, Wheein, and Moonbyul are the female vampires who live in the town. They weren't active during hunting hours these days due to their other job as nightclub dancers.

You went to the dark alley and climbed the wall. You stayed there for a minute to observe the surroundings. You are physically strong and flexible, making you useful when in group combats. Wooyoung is strong as well, and he's really fast.

" So, my mother bought this from her old friend," a voice said from the distance. It's a guy. His voice was familiar to you.

" Really? How much?"the other voice said. It's from a girl.

" I don't quite remember though, well look at the surroundings Mia."

" What's with the surroundings, Changbin?"Mia asked. You slowly peeked at them. Oh, you're not wrong. You know who the guy is. He's not human after all, and you hated him with all your heart.

" Do you know that vampires lurk at this moment, right?"he said, a smirk plastered on his thin pink lips. Mia pouted and looked around her surroundings.

" Yeah, I'm not scared of vampires anyway. I heard they're good creatures since they only hunt criminals, "the blonde girl answered.

Changbin eyed her up and down. You frowned at his actions. You couldn't tell whether he's interested in her or he's hungry. Vampires should never harm the innocents.

" Vampires also hunt pretty girls like--".

" Shut the fuck up, Changbin", you finally said, emerging from the dark alley. You placed your hands inside your pocket. Mia looked at you with confusion.

" Oh hi, Y/N, it's nice to see you again!" Changbin said in a fake, excited voice. You rolled your eyes.

" I thought you were out of town," you said. " Oh, sorry miss, but you should go home now. Me and Changbin I have an important business to do. "

" Well, sure, my house is at that street anyway. Thank you for accompanying me, Changbin, "Mia said with a smile. Gosh, she's pretty. Changbin smiled and waved her goodbye.

" So, what were you doing with that pretty lady?"You asked, crossing your arms. Changbin clicked his tongue and sighed.

" I was just accompanying her home. It's dangerous," the raven-haired answered. You raised a brow.

" You're gonna scare you. Stop being so creepy as shit. Vampires don't hunt pretty girls, you dumbass. Wooyoung will beat the shit out of you once he knew about your tricks, "you said.