4- Orange

ꨄ︎

" What the fuck, Y/N? A new vamp to feed? Does he even know how to hunt? How to combat?" Wooyoung complained, following you around the kitchen. You were walking back and forth, thinking about the new dude in the warehouse.

" You're a moron. Of course he's new, he needs to be trained!"you snapped. Wooyoung's hands ran to his hair and clicked his tongue, his jaw clenched while staring at a space.

" You're so clumsy! Who will train him?! You have a job, I have to renovate the warehouse!".

" You're so selfish! Of course ,we'll train him, plus Changbin and the others are back, "you said.

" I don't care if they're back. They'll be furious about this incident, "Wooyoung said. You frowned and stared at him as if he's a giant piece of shit.

" I don't see the point at all, Wooyoung. I don't fucking care if they get furious. Having a new vampire in our clan can be useful, atleast we could eradicate the crime in this town!"

" But you know what Y/N? Ever since you came to this clan, it was all fucked up", Wooyoung said while glaring at you. You suddenly felt like being punched in the stomach. You looked at him with pure exasperation. Wooyoung's expression suddenly changed into a guilty one. " Y/N..I'm sorry..".

" Don't", you simply replied, storming out. You went to your room and locked the door. You're hurt and what Wooyoung said made you overthink.

You don't know whether you really messed up the whole clan but coincidence, when you joined the clan, some vampires died. One of the vampire leaders, Yeosang, was severely injured because of your stupidity.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung felt guilty. He kicked the couch, damaging it even more. He sat on the kitchen counter while looking down. In his heart, you're still special and he's always there to protect you even you don't need any protection at all.

" Gosh Y/N I'm so sorry...", he said to himself. " I didn't mean to say that to your face...well, you were being annoying but...fuck...I messed up".

You laid down on your bed, wiping the small tear away. You stared at the old dusty ceiling of your room. Your eyes shifted at the mirror hanging at the right side of the room.

Although you couldn't see your reflection, you can still remember how you look like. Well, you were 18 when you got bitten.

You stood up again and headed to the cabinet full of antidotes that are only exclusive for vampires. You got one and went to the room where the mystery dude was sleeping.

You sighed, sitting on the chair near the bed. You removed the torn clothing on his leg. It was full of dried blood. You applied a small drop of the antidote. You noticed that he flinched a bit but he's still sleeping.

For you, he looked innocent with his orange hair but you know that innocent looking guys could be hot as fuck too, like Wooyoung.

His wound dried up and like magic, it dissappeared. No scratch or any scar. You sighed and placed the antidote on the desk bedside table.

You stared at the bite mark that you gave him. It was slowly fading away as well as his bruises. His plump chapped lips became glossy now and his skin glowed a bit. What a glow up.