Jealously

Pov Robin:

Batman had a new mission for the team. Five civilians have been missing and it was our job to bring them back. "Get information about their last known location, head out and search for them," Batman ordered.
"This is a job for the police not for hero's," KF said. Batman just glared at him. "We will find them Batman," Kaldur assured. Batman looked at me and left through the Zeta Tube.
"Recognized. Batman 02."

'I hate it when he lookes at me like that. It always makes me question if have I done something wrong. Oh no! Did Alfred tell Bruce about my crush on Wally? No he wouldn't. I hope.' Lost in my thoughts, I got interrupted by Kaldur.

"Robin! Are you listening?"
I looked up noticing that the team was starting at me.
"Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts. What's up?"I said truthfully.
"I asked if you could track the last location of these civilians,"he asked again. "Sure, give me a few seconds."I answered already hacking the locations.

After telling them everything I've found out, we took the Bio-Ship and headed to the location. It was a quiet flight until Kaldur broke the silence.
"We split up in team's. Superboy and I go north, Kid Flash and Artemis go south and Robin and Miss M will be going east. We'll meet again at the ship."
'Oh great! Wally will be with Artemis. I think she likes him. She even asked me about what she should do to find out if he likes her too. I mean, he is my best dude and of all the people in the world I know him best, so I get why she asked me. But in that very moment I wanted to strangle her. After she begged me to help, I just told her I would do my best to find out if he likes her too and she happily punched my right shoulder. Of course I was lying but she doesn't need to know that.'

After we landed, we followed Kaldur's order and searched the place in duos. We were all connected through Megan's mind link. After a while of walking through the area, we found nothing.
"What's on your mind?" Megan surprisedly asked.
"Um, what do you-"I got cut off.
"The meeting and the flight. I know how you looked at Artemis. Are you jealous?"
"Me? Jealous? Please I-"
"Robin it's kinda obvious that you have a crush on Wally." I sighed.
'If they know then Bruce probably too.'

Kid Flash Pov:

'I was with Artemis. It was ok though because she is kinda helping me with Rob. She and Barry are the only ones who know about my crush on him. But I don't want to ruin things between us. He is my best dude.'

"So..."I started.
"Anything new? I mean did the plan work?"I asked.
"Well I told him about my crush on you and he did kinda seems jealous."she smirks at me.
"He did? Uhh..." My heart started racing and I could feel my cheeks turing red.
"Yes, he did. Now come on, we need to find these civilians."
I nodded in respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin Pov:

We found all the missing people. The police brought them home and the team was back at MJ. It was weird. I tried to avoid eye contact with KF. I mean if it's that obvious I can't take any risk's of him finding out. I was about to go to my room when someone grabbed my right shoulder.

They turned me around and it was no other than KF. I was so glad that I still had my mask on because I could feel my cheeks turing red.
"Hey Robin. Are you okay?" I think he realized that his hand was still on my shoulder and he let go.
"Yeah I'm fine,"I lied.
"Are you lying?"he got closer and smirked.
'Damn.' My heart started to race and my cheeks turned into an even darker red. We were really close right now! A little chuckle escaped his mouth.

"No, seriously are you alright?"
"I'm alright,"I lied again.
He sighed.
"I actually wanted to talk to you. I kinda like this person but don't know how to say it exactly. I mean I don't want to make things weird between us,''he started.
"Um, who is the lucky one?"I tried to sound as positive as possible.
"The person is kind of smart, a bit smaller than me and an idiot,"he said. "Wait who?"I asked confused.
'I mean, Artemis is smart, smaller but an idiot?'
"You don't get it, do you?"he sighed. "Is it Artemis? But she is definitely not an idiot."I guessed.

*Slap*

"Ow! What the hell?!"I rubbed my back head.
"You are the idiot!"he confessed. "Wait? You like me?"
Now I really was confused.
"Yeah, I like you but it's okay if you don't like me back. I just don't want things to get messed up between us and-"
"I like you too, KF!"I cut him off. "Really?"
"No."
"Oh."
"Of course I like you, you dumbass. Why would I lie?"
"So are we like a thing now?"
He looks me in the eyes.
"I mean if you like and want to..."
I blushed even harder as he got closer to me and whispered:
"I would love to."