Movie Night

Wally Pov

It was friday and the team
had planned a movie night. I went straight home after school to get ready. I am supposed to bring a movie with me so that's what I did.
When I got to MJ I saw Meghan already cooking dinner.
"Hey Wally," she said.
"Hello who is already here?"
"Conner is talking to Kaldur and Artemis and Robin should come soon."
I nodded in response.
Then I saw smoke coming out of the oven.
"Uh, Megan? Why is there smoke?"
She turned to the stove.
"Hello Megan! The lasagna!" she said while taking it out of the oven.
"How can I be of support?" I asked.
"Please leave the kitchen before you eat everything." she said while pointing at me. I hadn't even noticed that I was starting to snack.
"Oh!" I grinned. She just rolled her eyes and shooed me out of the kitchen.

A little later the Zeta went off.
"Recognized. Robin B01."
I jumped off the couch and ran to Robin.
"What's up dude?" I said happily.
"Hey Wally!" He answered.
Then again the Zeta went off. "Recognized. Artemis B07."
"What's up. Where is Megan?"
"I'm in the kitchen and dinner
is ready," she called.
"Great! I'm starving!" I said and ran back to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we helped Megan clean up. For dinner we had Lasagne and salad. Now Kaldur, Conner, Robin and I were in the living room and Artemis is helping Megan with the snacks.
I sat next to Robin. I had a plan for tonight. I've always liked Robin more than just friends. I'm bisexual and Robin actually knows that too, but does he also know that I'm into him?

"What kind of movie did you choose?" Kaldur asked me.
"A horror movie." I answer.
"Megan will hate." Conner growled.
"We've been on strange missions. She'll probably survive." Robin said.
When the conversation was over, Megan and Artemis came with snacks and drinks.
"Let's get this night started!" Megan said cheerfully.

We started the movie. Megan hid next to Artemis but still peeked at the movie. The movie was really interesting
and we'd been complaining the
whole time about how stupid the main character is.
'I mean... Who opens the door at 3am when there's a serial killer going wild!'
And about the plan... Everything was different. I was actually hoping that Robin would be more like Megan and hide behind me or something. But no, I was the person who was scared.
I chose the movie but was still scared. How embarrassing.

"Don't worry, KF. I'll protect you." Robin said grinning. Artemis just started laughing. 'Great! Shut up, Artemis!'
But I was grateful that Robin had said that. Because now he had taken me in his arms. I couldn't stop blushing. And in the corner of my eye I could see Artemis smirking.

The evening passed and the movie
was almost over. I often put Robin's arm over my eyes to hide.
But I wasn't the only one who was scared. Megan and Artemis either screamed or put their hands in
front of their eyes. And I could
have sworn that I felt Robin
twitching a few times too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Pov

The movie was over. Artemis and Megan are having a sleepover and Conner and Kaldur were somewhere. Therefore, only Wally and Robin were left. KF was still in Robin's arms and it was very quiet.
"So... Uh, thanks." Wally said and freed himself from Robin's arms.
"No problem." Answered Robin and scratch his head. They sat on the couch and just stared at the floor.
"I should maybe go back to Gotham", Robin said awkwardly.
He was walking towards Zeta when Wally grabbed his hand.
"Wait!" He said.
"I have to tell you something. So... uh... I like you Rob, more than just a friends." Robin's eyes widened.

"I've always liked you very much and I wanted to know if you felt the same way", he added. Robin was shocked. But after a few seconds he hooked his fingers with the older boy and smiled.
"I like you too, Wally."

Artemis Pov

Me and Megan had watched everything and were grinning.
"Aww! I totally ship this!" Megan squealed.
"Agreed. They are cute."