Injured

Pov Dick

Pain rose in my left shoulder and the echo of my screams bounces of the warehouse walls.
A deep flesh wound remained when Penguin took the umbrella out of my shoulder. 'No, he didn't seriously just stab me with his fucking umbrella! Wally is going to kill me!'

"What is the Gentleman of Crime doing in Bludhaven?!" I hissed.
"That does not concern you." He answered.
"Actually it does. You're in the wrong city." I said annoyed.
"I was hoping to meet my new partner here, but it looks like he's
not coming anymore. What a shame but now you have all my attention." He said while he swung the umbrella towards me.
'I have a bad feeling about this.'

Pov Wally

I walk back and forth in our apartment. Dick went to Penguin to find out what he wanted.
That was 2 hours ago.
'Where the hell is he?!'

Okay I know he can protect himself but still I always fear the worse.
I started tapping my foot on the floor and increased my speed.
I just couldn't stand still at this point.
He always sends me messages when he's on patrol so I don't have to worry to much.
'I swear if I don't hear from him in an hour I'll ask Batman or his brothers if they've heard from him!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov Dick

Blood dripped from my mouth.
I had several deep cuts and my whole body hurts.
'Of course he left me here in the warehouse! I promise I will destroy his fucking umbrella! Ugh! Well, I might have some broken bones, but I'm definitely better off than my replacement.'
I took my grappling hook and forced myself onto the roof of the warehouse.
"Ow!" I mumbled.
I lay down on the cold and dirty roof. But I couldn't care less right now. I had to let my body rest before I could go any further so it will take me a while to get home.

Five minutes later I started moving again. I had to go home to Wally.
I clenched my teeth and grabbed my stomach. I had a wound there too,
but I've had worse.
'Pull yourself together Dick!' And again I took my grappling hook and slowly swung from roof to roof.
It was cold outside and it might just rain. The wind blew through my hair as I moved away.
The streets were empty and only a few had the lights on in the apartments. By now I had gotten used to the pain.

Pov Wally

"Okay! That's it, I'm calling Tim."
I said and reached for the cell phone when I heard the window open next to me.
"About Time! I was worried!" I turned in Nightwing's direction.
He was injured.
"What the hell happened?!" I yelled while helping him to the couch.
He just glared at me.
"Take off your top, I'm back with the medicine kid and comfortable clothes."

I ran into the bathroom, grabbed the medicine kid and afterwards went to the bedroom and took a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants. When I got back he had followed my orders.
His whole torso was covered with wounds and I felt bad for him.
He had his mask off too and I could see his ocean blue eyes.
When I stood in front of him, I saw his left shoulder.
"What the hell happened to your shoulder?!"
"He stabbed me with his umbrella." he replied coldly.

I sighed, sat down next to him and started cleaning his wounds.
Dick hissed in pain a few times, but was actually doing a good job.
Now I'm in the process of sewing up his wounds. Luckily, I don't have to sew all of them, because not all of them were so bad and deep.

When I was done and Dick was changed he rested his head on my chest.
"I'm sorry if I got you worried." He said tired.
"It's okay, but I think I need to clean up this mess now."I looked at the table in front of me that was covered in bandages and blood.
"And I should maybe clean your suit too."
He's chuckled.
"You can do it tomorrow." he said while driving of to sleep.