Minecraft

(Wally is 15 and Rob is 14. Dick never had a thing with Zatanna in this story and is Pansexual. Wally is Bi.)

Dick Pov:

I invited Wally to play Minecraft.
I mean he's my best pall and we haven't done anything for a long time. A lot of my time is spent with hero stuff. It's getting really bad with the villains in Gotham. And we could use that time, because Artemis just broke up with Wally a few hours ago.
I don't know how exactly to feel about it. I mean I'm happy that they broke up because I've always had a crush on him but on the other hand I feel sorry for him. And even though he is single now that doesn't change the fact that he is not into boys.
Megan is the only one who knows about my crush on him.
Actually, I hadn't told her that, but she read my mind in a stupid moment. She apologized several times about it and promised not to tell anyone.
But I think she told Conner that would make a lot of sense because he's her boyfriend.

We're sitting in my room and we're both playing on our phones. Very focused on killing zombies and it's just a dead silence. It was an awkward silence and I didn't know what to do. Wally noticed that too and started talking.

"So... anything new?"
"No, how are you? I mean because of the break up ..."
"It was clear that it would come at some point, but I am not completely devastated. We had often argued over the last few weeks and it just wasn't the same anymore."
I nodded in respond my eyes not leaving the screen.
"What about you and Zatanna?" he asked.
"What about us?"
"Don't you have a crush on her or something?"
"Zatanna? Who told you that bullshit? She's not even my type." I answered.

We kept playing. Minutes passed again in silence.
It wasn't strange or anything.
It was nice and we were happy not to be alone. We both started finding useful ores as iron and even diamonds. We had enough diamonds for swords and pick axes for the both of us. There were also 24 diamonds left which were enough for one more amor set which we shared.
Him taking boots and chest plate and me taking the leggings and a helmet. We found lava which we used to create a Nether portal with our water bucket.
I had a bow which was dropped by a skeleton that I killed earlier mining for iron.
"Here." Wally said and nicely dropped me some arrows.
"Thanks, KF." Finally, both were prepared and went to the Nether ready to farm some netherite.

We started immediately and slaughtered other mops. Then suddenly Wally was attacked by a ghast.
"Fuck off beast!" he shouted and hid in a cave. I just start laughing.
I got my bow and shot the monster.
It didn't took long until it died and I picked up the ghast tear.
"What does the tear do again?" He questioned me.
"We can turn it into a healing potion."
"Oh, right."

We searched for a while and didn't find any netherite. Probably because it's rare.
"I'm hungry." Wally said.
"Aren't you always hungry?"
"Uhh..."
"Ugh, come on let's get the cookies Alfred made an hour ago."
"Yes!" He took my hand and sprinted into the kitchen. When we arrived we made sure that nobody was in the kitchen and took the plate full of cookies back to my room.

We started eating the cookies.
Alfred just makes the best in the world.
"So you're pansexual right?"
"Yeah"
"What is that exactly?"
"I find all genders attractive and I'm more attracted to the person than the gender. Also, I don't have a gender preference."
"That's cool!"
"There are people who think differently. "
"Who?"
"Barbara"
"That bitch!?"
I stayed silence because I didn't know how to answer.
"Dude, that's cool! I mean I'm bisexual." he smiled.
I smiled back, that was one thing
I didn't know. I mean he flirts with every second girl he sees.
"And to be honest. Things haven't been going so well between me
and Artemis for the past weeks because she found out that I was into someone else."
'Okay, that was unexpected.'

Third Pov

"Who" the younger boy smirked.
"Uhh, you." Wally answered while his cheeks heated up but so did Dick's. They both blushed and their lips found their way to each other.
They had a long passionate kiss but then they were interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Master Dick, have you seen the cookies?" Alfred said with his British accent.

'Fuck' Dick thought as he looks at the plate. It was empty.